Balotelli (Merged)

Ballotelli outside Flannels

CTID1988 said:
Just seen balotelli outside Flannels on my lunch, a few dick heads (one in a city shirt) started shouting "Fuck Off back to Italy" etc.. Im sure he would of heard them because they werent exactly far away but he didnt react in any way, just kept walking.

Who are these "fans"? Ive been pissed of with Balotelli too, but abusing the guy in the street isnt exactly going to make him want to put a shift in is it. And to imagine that there could of been rags who saw this shit happen makes me feel ill
Were the most fickle fans in the world. People were singing his praises on here after Sunderland and they will be after the derby. It's become comedy gold lately this site

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Swales lives said:
I don't ever slag our players off, but Balotelli can fuck right off for me now. He's a gutless twat.
Kolorov, Johnson, Boyata why single out Balotelli from last nights game ?

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

CTID1988 said:
Just seen balotelli outside Flannels on my lunch, a few dick heads (one in a city shirt) started shouting "Fuck Off back to Italy" etc.. Im sure he would of heard them because they werent exactly far away but he didnt react in any way, just kept walking.

Who are these "fans"? Ive been pissed of with Balotelli too, but abusing the guy in the street isnt exactly going to make him want to put a shift in is it. And to imagine that there could of been rags who saw this shit happen makes me feel ill

Mario should've chinned the ****, City shirt or no City shirt.

Plenty of our fans are dickheads sadly

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Silva aside, every other signing has been a major disaster as yet.

Kolarov - dogshit

Yaya - indifferent

Boateng - dogshit

Dzeko - hurting

Balotelli - not for us

Who actually scouted these players tolm,thats what id like to know

Dzeko is making Samaras look good to be frank and Balotelli is to be honest taking the piss out of the football club.

OrigamiNinja said:
M18CTID said:
I take it you have concrete evidence that this was the reason he was replaced? Quotes from Mancini, etc?

You see, what pisses me off is reading completely unfounded comments such as those in an attempt to "beef up" one's argument. Why not deal in the facts?

Works both ways though, people keep defending Balotelli by saying he has this amazing talent! Thats also a myth!

I think what people are trying to say is that he has something in his locker that means he is well worth sticking with for the time being. Few of us are defending him 100% - he's got his flaws that we'd like to see ironed out. Then we can get on with reaping the benefits of his talent.

blutone3 said:
if i saw him id kick him up the arse!!!!!!!

No you wouldn't.

I don't understand why people give footballers shit in the streets, well actually I do, they know they can't really react.

If you saw a 6+foot, black, 20 year old who is athletically built man in the street, or even in a night club(I doubt bluetone is old enough to be in a night club though), you wouldn't even think of starting on them.

One day I hope one of these fans takes it a step to far and lays a finger on him. Balotelli will rightly kick the shit out of them.

must be half term........................kids on BB thru the day...........

Berkovic_blue said:
CTID1988 said:

Mario should've chinned the ****, City shirt or no City shirt.

Plenty of our fans are dickheads sadly

Not sure if he actually heard them shouting, dont see how he couldnt of heard them though to be honest, he doesnt seem like the kind of guy who would let people abuse him in the street

TheBlueNowhere said:
blutone3 said:
if i saw him id kick him up the arse!!!!!!!

No you wouldn't.

I don't understand why people give footballers shit in the streets, well actually I do, they know they can't really react.

If you saw a 6+foot, black, 20 year old who is athletically built man in the street, or even in a night club(I doubt bluetone is old enough to be in a night club though), you wouldn't even think of starting on them.

One day I hope one of these fans takes it a step to far and lays a finger on him. Balotelli will rightly kick the shit out of them.

People give grief like that because they are morons.Simple really.

I don't mind Balotelli, but this quote cracked me up :-)

Jose Mourinho:

''If Mario (Balotelli) had two heads - he'd be twice as stupid''.

If he really said that - that's hilarious.

Also WRONG on multiple levels from a professional player's ex-manager...but primarily hilarious :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.