Balotelli (Merged)

He is an embarrassment again tonight...he does *** all except fall over and hold his face...get rid.

bumble said:
He is an embarrassment again tonight...he does *** all except fall over and hold his face...get rid.

You are stupid, Dzeko would not have scored that goal if Balotelli had not been on the pitch your red wanker.

didactic said:
bumble said:

You are stupid, Dzeko would not have scored that goal if Balotelli had not been on the pitch your red wanker.

-- Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm --

didactic said:
bumble said:

be quiet little man.

Anyone see him pull Dzeko's legs away on SSN?

Absolutely quality. Edin took it very well and they hugged afterwards. Great team spirit after a massive win!

bumble said:
be quiet little man.

Why dont you go back to Trafford an let us enjoy our win??

Bongo Joe said:
Anyone see him pull Dzeko's legs away on SSN?

Absolutely quality. Edin took it very well and they hugged afterwards. Great team spirit after a massive win!

Yeah saw that mate they seem to have a great relationship as Dzeko taught him the Poznan and was also taking the piss out of him over the bib situation.

Was abit shaky at the start of the second half tonight and you could see his anger flaring up once or twice, as well as going down easily. Still impressed me with his one touch passing and moving though.

He didn't really do much to trouble Blackburn in my opinion. Usual yellow again.

Needs to do better than this to live up to the hype.

Good win though!

I'm sorry but I think people were getting a little bit too giddy after the Semi Final when the only good things he did was sting the palms of VDS once and wind up Camel Gob and not get booked.

He showed tonight the side of him where the ref (wanker though he may be) didn't give him a few decisions and he waves his arms in a child like tantrum and then gets wound up and then does a stupid challenge and low and behold he gets booked. He still needs to do a LOT more to convice me he's worth the hassle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.