Balotelli (Merged)

codespyder said:
Reasonably happy with his last two performances. Needs to continue keeping his head down and to play sensibly.

Umm...continue? He didn't keep his head down and play sensibly tonight did he?

He was excellent in the first half, the second half he looked really frustrated and started the silly fouls and acting again, I'm surprised Mancini didnt take him off after the yellow.

We all know he has the talent but his attitude has been getting better.

His ball control was outstanding, he made same excellent runs, coming back to get the ball and helping out, overall I'm happy with him.

I did like how before the game started the guys in the studio said that Balotelli has 10s of thousands of pounds worth of parking tickets haha

RandomJ said:
I'm sorry but I think people were getting a little bit too giddy after the Semi Final when the only good things he did was sting the palms of VDS once and wind up Camel Gob and not get booked.

He did get booked, for a typical Baloesque type challenge on park (?). He lost the ball and just took him out.

I was saying to me brother, that I reckon Balotelli put a decent shift in tonight. Not the best your ever likely to see him, but he tracked back well, his control was good and he made some decent runs. Once he finally manages to sort his head out I think he could come good.

RandomJ said:
codespyder said:
Reasonably happy with his last two performances. Needs to continue keeping his head down and to play sensibly.

Umm...continue? He didn't keep his head down and play sensibly tonight did he?

I thought he did, He didn't really do much wrong today gutted he didn't score.

Before he got booked Adam Johnson got swiped by 3 guys the ref (Marriner) was a fuckin' joke today couldn't control the game what so ever.

Mike Dean showed how refs should control a game like he did in the Semi-Final.

Marriner today was a fuckin' joke.

Application and workrate has definitely improved,that's great to see,he seems to be settling in to squad life well,the petulance is also in check.

Still yet to witness the incredible talent,i see potential that will develop with experience and maturity but nothing outstanding.

I'm warming to his 'character' although rolling on the floor feigning injury does him little favour.

Far more good than bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.