Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

I think it's pretty telling that when we need a goal, he's dragged off. Same thing happened to Adebayor at Wolves, let's hope this is repeated with Balotelli.

Btw, Balotelli must be laughing his fucking head off at City getting beat when he's picking up 200K a week. I was with somebody who was crying about not being able to pay a £350 gas bill.

Royaloak said:
One of a recent long list of disasters - no worse than the others, but disaster nevertheless. Robinho, Santa Cruz, Jo, Kolarov (truly shite), Balotelli etc. All a waste of money. My problem with Balotelli is that everyone seems to see some magic underneath all of the crap effort and attitude and I just don't see it.

I don't see it either, his passing is awful, the amount of times he tries to put someone through, but loses possession is shocking (I'm talking a 6 yard pass here, not a hoof). His control is pretty 50/50 but it's his overall body language and total disregard for our club that pisses me off.

If he was just a crap footballer I could forgive him, but he isn't. And I don't want to see the fucker in a sky blue shirt again. And that is hard for me to say.

It's amazing there are still people defending the shithouse,he's a disgrace and it couldn't be more obvious he doesn't give a flying fook.

Where's this unbelievable talent and ability he supposedly posseses? One wonder goal a couple of weeks back,little before and fook all since....

What was that all about when he threw himself on the floor feigning injury for several minutes after losing the ball to a more industrious gutsier player? We were 3-0 down ffs,and he's lying on the bastard floor being a spineless fanny!!

No effort,no heart and no interest - awful signing and Mancini knows it.

the way people on here (lets not mention no names)
were going on like he is the best thing since sliced bread..bah

I don't ever slag our players off, but Balotelli can fuck right off for me now. He's a gutless twat.

So what are you doing now ?

ashton-blues said:
I don't ever slag our players off, but Balotelli can fuck right off for me now. He's a gutless twat.

So what are you doing now ?

Will be havin a wank mate, don't you worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.