Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Disasterous signing, absolutely fukcing disasterous!!! Get shut and the sooner the better.

Its harsh to blame him , i think the senior players like yaya or barry are the ones that were suppose to battle and provide the forwards with passes. Mancini starting XI did not help either.
Not Messi not CR7 were expected to carry their teams when they were 20 year olds.
He has this languid style and people are always going to confuse with lazyness , even more after a defeat , and a below par TEAM performance like this.

didactic said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Couldnt give a flying fuck what any of those players do, hence me not mentioning any of them at any point. I am only interested in City players and what they do. Balotelli has shown me nothing to suggest that the wankfest that goes on on here over him is in any way justified. When all is said and done we spent £25 million on him and he hasnt repaid it.

And again you prove my point this is personal, all those players cost MORE than Balotelli and have performed worse than him so far this season goals per game wise. You just want to moan because you dislike the player. I guess we should start with Jo on Saturday.

Nothing to do with being personal, its just that the others do not matter to me because they dont play for City.

ive followed this forum for years and enjoyed reading all the views expressed, but tonight has prompted me to register. ballotelli plays like he cant be fucking arsed. what a poor signing. and mancini is responsible and the blame should lay squarely on his shoulders. how long do we have to wait till he either pulls his fucking finger out and give his all, of just fuck off full stop??

OrigamiNinja said:
Nothing to do with being personal, its just that the others do not matter to me because they dont play for City.

But he is our second highest scorer. You defeat yourself with your own posts. Why are you not slagging off the other players who are not chipping in with goals? Why Balotelli where are Silvas goals, Johnsons goals. Why not say Nani is in double figures for the scum but Johnson has only a couple of goals? This is personal and illogical so ill leave you to it.

The person that is most to blame is our fcking idiot of a manager.

His substitutions tonight were just ridiculous. We had already lost our most important player for the Semi so he risks our next two in Silva and De Jong when we are 3-0 down. Did he really think we would comne back from that against Liverpool away?

God help us if we lose Saturday which lets face it is a fcking good bet. Their movement and desire will kill us. Do you think they will be bottling out of tackles like we did all night? Will they fck. The only positive is that Taggert might think we are that shit that he plays some of his fringe players which may give us half a chance.

Balo was on the train back on his own about 20 mins ago so he isn't even travelling with the team! What the helllll? Maybe that's why mancini is apologising but everyone knows this boy has talent, no matter what he does of the field, I just hope he settles down on it... But he's only 20-21 and with all the money he's got, he's just been given so much too soon - I think he'll be a star in the future!

jakeashto6 said:
Balo was on the train back on his own about 20 mins ago so he isn't even travelling with the team! What the helllll? Maybe that's why mancini is apologising but everyone knows this boy has talent, no matter what he does of the field, I just hope he settles down on it... But he's only 20-21 and with all the money he's got, he's just been given so much too soon - I think he'll be a star in the future!

How do you know this about him not being with the team?

didactic said:
OrigamiNinja said:

But he is our second highest scorer. You defeat yourself with your own posts. Why are you not slagging off the other players who are not chipping in with goals? Why Balotelli where are Silvas goals, Johnsons goals. Why not say Nani is in double figures for the scum but Johnson has only a couple of goals? This is personal and illogical so ill leave you to it.

2nd highest scorer but I think I am right in saying he hasnt scored against anyone in the top half of the table. 2 of his goals were pens and 1 was an open net tap in from a yard. Hardly an unforgettable contribution from a guy who thinks he is the 2nd best player in Europe is it?

We could go round in circles all night here so I wont be replying to you again but I will finish by saying that another poster summed Balotelli up perfectly in 1 word......."fraud"!

HellasLEAF said:
totally agree. he just looks like he couldn't care less out there. tries one time, doesn't the next. the ball could be a few feet away from him and he'll just stand there watching or give a light jog. basically the only time he tries if there is an actual goal scoring chance. typical selfish forward.

doesn't not play for the team, plays for himself and barely does that even. totally useless in an away match where you really need to dig down and need that extra effort. please sell this player we will win nothing with him.

Some of the shit posted on here is absolutely unbelievable. You do realise this is a 20 year old man who won the triple last year. A man who appeared in 40 of the matches from this triple winning season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.