Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

didactic said:
Freestyler said:
£140,000.

No he is not he is on £100 000.

I will let the blame Balotelli mob continue. Even tho he has done better for us than Torres for Chelsea or even Carrol for the dippers. It matters not. He is shit because yesterday we lost and its his fault for everything.

I think I find this thread more depressing than the result and performance yesterday. I cannot believe the level of abuse being directed at Balotelli. He was far from our worst player. He worked harder than AJ in my opinion but I guess I have to remember that AJ is some sort of god on here. He never once looked like he was going to get sent off and given the mess we were in after 35 minutes you might have thought this would be a game he would 'lose it' in. The whole team and management were to blame for yesterday, not one player.

I'd far sooner be replacing Kolarov at left back than Mario up front.

The TEAM we put out last night, while it would not have been the team I would have started with, should not have lost in the manner in which they did. Whether that's down to an eye on Saturday, bad management or sheer laziness is something we can all wonder but in reality will never know.

A point about the team that started last night. Didn't most of us want Mancini to start with the same line up from the Sunderland game? So that would have included Balotelli.

I understand everyone's frustration and anger with last night but it's not one man's fault.

Singling out Mario for an inept performance by the whole team?

Good one. I should have thought of that.

lancs blue said:
Superga said:
I don't know why everybody got to blame Balo for everything.
Firstly he came into the match when the squad was already losing the match and the mind ...
They all plaied an horrible match, no heart no guts no interest from all players.
I didnt see any player better than Balo. And at least he tried and took risks on trying to change the fate of the match.
It seems that here people is happy only if he smiles or run like a crazy clown on the pitch. Forget it ! he is not that kind of player and he will never be. You can compare him to Ibra, pure striker that always try to create opportunities.
If you check the statistics is our player that score and shoot more than everybody. And somebody forgetting is the first year in PL and coming from a bad injury.
I totally agree that needs to be blamed when behave like a fool taking painful yellow/red cards or complaining for no reason. But 2 matches already that the guy showing progress on that side.
I hope that he will play with the rags, as it's the right tie for him and I believe he will be an asset for us.

Please, sensible constructive posts are not wanted on here, the OP will have a seizure!

Mate I just tried my best ...
As everybody I want success for this team. Not making him play this saturday as many suggesting here, for me is pure suicide !
We don't have Tevez and Dzecko is not ready yet for this league. Besides Tevez he is the only one can score and create opportunity, that's the fact !

Why do the pro Balotelli posters keep trying to compare his performance with other City players to justify that he wasnt that bad?

It has been established on the board that the whole team performance last night was unnaceptable. However I would hazard a guess that the OP started the thread, because like me he sees last nights performance by Balotelli as yet another in a long list of sub-standard, lazy, couldnt give a flying one performances from him.

Balotelli has had 2 good games and 3 or 4 average/acceptable games all season and in the rest he has been nothing more than a passenger. If this is considered an acceptable contribution from a player that came with a £25 million price tag and earns £0000s per week then football has changed beyond belief and not for the better.

I keep reading and hearing about this ridiculous talent he has yet I have not seen it, in what is now almost a whole season should he have not shown it on a least a few occasions? The Balotelli defenders on here need to start living in the here and now because talk of him becoming one of the best in the World is nothing more than fantasy material and even if this were true he wont be doing it in a City shirt because he will either be gone this Summer or next.

So with this in mind the only question that needs to be answered is are we getting our moneys worth from his performances this season? The answer can only be no! If you believe the answer to be yes then I am afraid there is little or no hope for you!

can't be arsed reading this post, as it sounds like there was "Only Balo" playing last night and he lost us the game !

What a load of shite.

Good to see since I went to bed last night the sensible opinions are starting to appear. I wonder if the stupid comments would've carried on as late last night if it was not half term, I highly doubt it.

The level of abuse he gets is nothing short of idiocy. I've seen some fans say we are the best in the premiership. Until we can learn not to give a 20 year old so much abuse, especially when there has been an improvement over the last two matches and he was surrounded by people who were playing even worse, the tag of 'best fans in the premiership' is looking a distant memory.

OrigamiNinja said:
Why do the pro Balotelli posters keep trying to compare his performance with other City players to justify that he wasnt that bad?

It has been established on the board that the whole team performance last night was unnaceptable. However I would hazard a guess that the OP started the thread, because like me he sees last nights performance by Balotelli as yet another in a long list of sub-standard, lazy, couldnt give a flying one performances from him.

Balotelli has had 2 good games and 3 or 4 average/acceptable games all season and in the rest he has been nothing more than a passenger. If this is considered an acceptable contribution from a player that came with a £25 million price tag and earns £0000s per week then football has changed beyond belief and not for the better.

I keep reading and hearing about this ridiculous talent he has yet I have not seen it, in what is now almost a whole season should he have not shown it on a least a few occasions? The Balotelli defenders on here need to start living in the here and now because talk of him becoming one of the best in the World is nothing more than fantasy material and even if this were true he wont be doing it in a City shirt because he will either be gone this Summer or next.

So with this in mind the only question that needs to be answered is are we getting our moneys worth from his performances this season? The answer can only be no! If you believe the answer to be yes then I am afraid there is little or no hope for you!

I guess there is no hope for you !
You already said he play well or acceptable 6 matches, on how many matches ? Scoring a 40% positive from a Balo hater is not that bad.
Now you tell me how many points he brought to us with his goals, if we go to CL as I beleive sure he got a stake on it.
Please don't try to value him based on how much he is paid, otherwise he still far better than 2/3 of our squad and much better that kind of Torres, Carrol, ....

TheBlueNowhere said:
Good to see since I went to bed last night the sensible opinions are starting to appear. I wonder if the stupid comments would've carried on as late last night if it was not half term, I highly doubt it.

The level of abuse he gets is nothing short of idiocy. I've seen some fans say we are the best in the premiership. Until we can learn not to give a 20 year old so much abuse, especially when there has been an improvement over the last two matches and he was surrounded by people who were playing even worse, the tag of 'best fans in the premiership' is looking a distant memory.

He is not some kid that has come through the academy who is trying to find his feet in the world of professional football. He is a 20 year old who cost £25 million who believes he is 2nd only to Messi in the European game. If he kept his mouth shut and behaved like your average 20 year old footballer then many more might have some sympathy for him but this is a guy who "bigs" himself up at every opportunity. He talks the talk but certainly doesnt walk the walk.

Cortez said:
Its harsh to blame him , i think the senior players like yaya or barry are the ones that were suppose to battle and provide the forwards with passes. Mancini starting XI did not help either.
Not Messi not CR7 were expected to carry their teams when they were 20 year olds.
He has this languid style and people are always going to confuse with lazyness , even more after a defeat , and a below par TEAM performance like this.

You do realise that we can't be having sensible comments like yours on this forum? ;)

Good points by the way mate. To be honest I'd love to know which of Liverpool's goals were Balotelli's fault last night. Perhaps it was the first when he was still on the subs bench and we were already being ripped to shreds. Or maybe it was the second or third goals that were in no way the fault of our defence or midfield but were all down to Balotelli.

Oh fuck it, why not blame him for all 3 goals eh....

I wouldn't judge anyone on that game last night, especially not Balo who actually looked a bit of a threat going forward at times.

I also thought the decision to replace him was a disgrace and would have done more harm than good to his progress, especially with only 5 mins or so left.

It looks to me that he needs love, and all i see from Mancini is tough love, there's only so long you can try that approach before you have to put your arm round him and show him some encouragement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.