Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Marmite

first was stupid yellow

Second was debatable, one every team would demand if their player received that elbow. he did lead with his elbow.

Whats not nice to hear is that he kicked in Liverpools changing room door. if this is correct, he should be fined. its one thing to get a red card, but you cant do what they claim he did afterwards

Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:
No way did he deserve the second yellow are you mad?????

Sorry I disagree.The instant he made the "challenge" a second booking was inevitable.

Not just because of the ref,who was crap,but because it was clumsy and tad too aggressive.

It was a foul I am not debating that but the ref could not wait to get his red card out. Be honest if Scott Parker, Gareth Bale, Ryan Giggs or someone else like that made the "challenge" do you think the ref would of sent them off, would they fuck. It was because it was Mario and Charlie Adam was being a ****........as usual.

I actually think any ref would have given a yellow card to any player for that challenge. It was so unsubtle it was embarrassing.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sorry I disagree.The instant he made the "challenge" a second booking was inevitable.

Not just because of the ref,who was crap,but because it was clumsy and tad too aggressive.

It was a foul I am not debating that but the ref could not wait to get his red card out. Be honest if Scott Parker, Gareth Bale, Ryan Giggs or someone else like that made the "challenge" do you think the ref would of sent them off, would they fuck. It was because it was Mario and Charlie Adam was being a ****........as usual.

I actually think any ref would have given a yellow card to any player for that challenge. It was so unsubtle it was embarrassing.

No way, that is not a yellow. Disgrace

Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:

No way, that is not a yellow. Disgrace

Pity you werent the ref then but so far I havent heard one opinion ( apart from some City fans) who think it wasnt a yellow.

First one wasn't a yellow. If it was then Skrtel should've been booked in the first hald for rugby tackling Aguero.

Second one wasn't a yellow.

TheMidnightBlue said:
First one wasn't a yellow. If it was then Skrtel should've been booked in the first hald for rugby tackling Aguero.

Second one wasn't a yellow.
You mean tucking back a player who goes past you is not a yellow?

Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:
No way did he deserve the second yellow are you mad?????

kerching...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.