Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Marmite

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I actually think any ref would have given a yellow card to any player for that challenge. It was so unsubtle it was embarrassing.

No way, that is not a yellow. Disgrace

Pity you werent the ref then but so far I havent heard one opinion ( apart from some City fans) who think it wasnt a yellow.

Two Scousers text me saying it was a very harsh sending off and a Chelsea fan I am friends with said no way and most importantly Mancini said it was no way a second yellow.

the second was a defo yellow but the ref didnt have to give it him, you see it all the time, they realise that they are gonna have to send em off but let em off and give em a last chance bollockin. think wio and loony

but it was mario, so atkinson was creaming his kecks

Calcio said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
First one wasn't a yellow. If it was then Skrtel should've been booked in the first hald for rugby tackling Aguero.

Second one wasn't a yellow.
You mean tucking back a player who goes past you is not a yellow?

Do it twice, yes. Do it once, no. If this was the 1st minute of the game and somebody did it would somebody get a yellow card?

Calcio said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
First one wasn't a yellow. If it was then Skrtel should've been booked in the first hald for rugby tackling Aguero.

Second one wasn't a yellow.
You mean tucking back a player who goes past you is not a yellow?
Only if you mean it, do you mean it, really really mean it, who are you

Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:
No way, that is not a yellow. Disgrace

Pity you werent the ref then but so far I havent heard one opinion ( apart from some City fans) who think it wasnt a yellow.

Two Scousers text me saying it was a very harsh sending off and a Chelsea fan I am friends with said no way and most importantly Mancini said it was no way a second yellow.

That's 3 then. Keep going.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm --<br /><br />
alibee73 said:
the second was a defo yellow but the ref didnt have to give it him, you see it all the time, they realise that they are gonna have to send em off but let em off and give em a last chance bollockin. think wio and loony

but it was mario, so atkinson was creaming his kecks

Now that I can agree with. It was a yellow but he could have shown some leniency in the circumstances

Probably a harsh sending off, but a moronic thing to do without doubt.

If I was his team mate, I'd have it out with him. He cannot keep letting them and this club down.

Is Balotelli being targeted because of racism?

There's more to racism than crowd chants or verbal abuse. Mario acts the tough black guy (some of it tongue in cheek I am sure) and there are guys in the media and refs that can't seem to cope with it.

Mario has had bookings and sending offs which have been ridiculous compared with the treatment the Salford players get. Not just Rooney. Ever seen Vidic on a rant at the ref and get nothing for it?

And the MOTD pundits should be seriously ashamed of themselves. They couldn't wait to label him a trouble maker despite it being the refs being incredibly inconsistent and harsh.

Atkinson, to his credit, was determined not to book Kompany a second time and send him off for fuck all despite the crowd at Anfield today. That was using his reffing common sense. But with Mario WTF. He got booked for his 1st foul today. It was stupid by Mario for sure but Atkinson could have had a word. It wasn't a crucial foul, just stupid. The second was just an accidental collision. Skirtel didn't help with his play acting but because it was Mario it made it an easy decision for the ref. No thought of common sense from the ref, just it looks like a yellow, it's Balotelli I'm going to give it.

I think it needs to be said. If Mario was a Lenny Henry type character all sweet and non dangerous would he be getting the same treatment? Would he fuck. It's because he comes across as a tough no compromise black guy he is getting shit.

How quickly people forget.

[bigimg]http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Mario-Balotelli-9.jpg[/bigimg]

Re: Is Balotelli being targeted because of racism?

seeing as todays ref was blind...Id say no to that.

He isn't a left midfielder when he came on he had to track back and he was fucking dreadful at it, not his fault as hes a striker and should be upfront.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.