Balotelli [Merged]

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

coulsonblue said:
How many free-kicks has Kolarov scored in nearly 2 years?

3? (United H, Birmingham A, Napoli H) only 1 in the league.

He had already wasted 2. It was in a position for a right-footer. Balotelli was right to say he should take it.

City fans booing Balotelli were the same ones on his back all game. (the same ones who have always been harsher on Sun Jihai, Richards a few years ago, Yaya when he first arrived, do you detect a theme here?)

As for his trip to Inter? Quel Problemo? Nigel DeJong regularly goes back to Holland on the days off as he tweets about it. (Maybe that's a rubbish defence seeming as DeJong has been so poor).

And Finally, Balotelli is our most dangerous striker. We did nothing all game away to Lisbon, he comes on, we have a chance just wide from his cross, and he hits the post with a header, all in 5 mins.

Today, 2 goals, fouled twice in the box. That's a striker doing his job.

Dzeko isn't doing his. Yet the media will pick on Balotelli. We should realise who really is the problem.

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 pm --

BiBaBo said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
What a load of crap. "the regular free kick taker" bwahaha.ffs.

How many free kicks has Mario scored from since he's been with us?

How many free kicks has he been allowed to take?

Kun is our most dangerous striker, NDJ does not gate crash high profile press conferences.
NDJ also focuses and gives 100%.

I think you will find one of them fouls in the box was against Dzeko from his effort running at them which resulted in the penalty.

CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.
Maybe next season but I would be very suprised if he was still here.

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

Just remind me on !! How many of Kolarovs attempts were on target ??
Oh silly me,they all were !

what a load of shit. he played well against lisbon (a) but apart from that he's been very poor for the last 6 weeks as has dzeko..... why are so many people upset when people have a go at balotelli?? granted he has so much ability but he has a shit atitude and an even worse work rate...... sell him!!!!!!!!

@CC1 if you agree with Mario's reaction or not is irrelevant, what does matter it gives our detractors ammo and is unprofessional to behave in that manor, espesh shoving your captain.

brian the blue said:
The T-Shirt he revealed when opening the scoring at Old Trafford is so true. He wanted to take a free kick having let Kolarov take the first 3 and yet everyone jumps on Mario and not Kolarov because Kolarov grabbed the ball and stormed off with it.

The guy might not have had his best game overall, but he still scored 2 goals and kept us in a match we should have been out of. The whole team was wank today, it's as simple as that. Balotelli was actually one of our better players but some people just have it in for him.

It's embarrasing the way some City fans treat him, they can't seem to cope with watching a player come through who is going to be one of the best. People pulling out contradictory arguements such as "he just doesn't do enough on the pitch and give enough to the team" then people produce stats showing his goal per minute ratio and how many points he's won for the team, so their response is "well if he wasn't always suspended etc". Surely if you don't think he's good enough then its beneficial for the team that he's suspended?

Mario will more than likely be gone next season because of the way he's treated in England. I for one, will be sad to see him go.

Sometimes I despair at us being our worst enemy.
I can understand our frustations (justifiably so if Mario did not deliver today ) but a number of us are really dim-witted or intransigent in our views when we can't even see that Mario is the REAL THING.

Just ask why is the Media (scum saturated) continually vilifying Mario. The scums are really terrified of his capability to do a demolition on them.

I despair with the 'defeatist attitude' held by our own Mario's Haters! They are what I call 'roll over for the rags' brigade.

I stand by my opinion!

I'm sorry but Mario is anything but the REAL THING. He isn't the next Ronaldo and never will be. He has talent but not enough to be a world beater. He also lacks the work ethic, the intelligence and the temperament to be anywhere near one of the best players in the world. Stop believing the hype because you will be very disappointed.

He's not even the best striker in our squad he's third to Tevez (when fit) and Aguero.

albindgreat said:
was kun fit??... no...
Hence why I said ''...if Kun had been fit...''

albindgreat said:
wat would have happened if balo hadnt played today??... surely that second goal would have never come...
Someone else might well have scored. Too simplistic to say that because Mario wouldn't have played, that someone else wouldn't have scored.

*sigh*

oakiecokie said:
CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.
Maybe next season but I would be very suprised if he was still here.

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

Just remind me on !! How many of Kolarovs attempts were on target ??
Oh silly me,they all were !
2 of them were, out of 4? i think?

Also, for the guy who said that Aleks has only scored 3 free kicks (United, Birmingham and Napoli) i'm pretty sure he scored one against Kiev. I know it's only 1 more but it's 1 more than you give him credit for. But i do agree that the law of averages applies greatly when discussing Kolarov.

Well he certainly managed to achieve something new today. The North Stand booed him. In almost 10 years, of mostly rubbish, the North Stand have never booed one of our own. Vinny heard it and tried to turn it into a positive reaction from the crowd but it didnt work.

jimharri said:
albindgreat said:
was kun fit??... no...
Hence why I said ''...if Kun had been fit...''

albindgreat said:
wat would have happened if balo hadnt played today??... surely that second goal would have never come...
Someone else might well have scored. Too simplistic to say that because Mario wouldn't have played, that someone else wouldn't have scored.

*sigh*

hmm if we had played Barry as an extra midfield player we might have had better control of the midfield and the game.Maybe we would have played not so good but not let the goals in and won one nil with a late winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.