Balotelli - MOTM

I'm trying really hard not to get over excited about Balo and give the lad a chance to settle, but lets face it, he is everything we blues love in a player.....I swear I felt it twitch when he dinked that shot just wide if the top corner!

very impressive debut i must say... looked like he will be phenomenal for us...

Motm was Yaya for me...

Impressive debut - really quite concerned that he is injured though - not like a player to suddenly crumple on the floor.

Hope we find out the news soon

we looked much more threatening when ballotelli came on .gareth barry was totally ineffective i think ballotelli just knocked knees with the defender hopefully he will be ok.but was really impressed how we kept hold of the ball and how solid as a unit we look bring on the scousers.

Yaya was definitely MOTM but balotelli did good, i just hope that wasnt a serious injury.
we played much better when berry came off, WE CAN NOT PLAY WITH 3 DEFENSIVE MIDS!!!

we have to start with the same lineup against liverpool except balotelli for berry and milner for de jong.

................adebayor
balotelli.......................tevez
..................silva
.........milner.........yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..zaba?
...................hart

I just love Super Mario, what a 30 minutes that!

Please for the love of all that is blue don't be injured Super Mario!

MCFC_WOOLY said:
Really good performance tonight from the whole team... Balotelli looks a class act, and VK & KT looked solid again when tested!!! We must of had about 80% possesion!!!

P.S. On about 80 mins AJ got the ball over the top and my stream went onto a Vanish advert... I nearly fell off my forkin chair, did anyone elses do it??

Was Ireland in it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.