Balotelli - MOTM

FUManUtd said:
Yaya was definitely MOTM but balotelli did good, i just hope that wasnt a serious injury.
we played much better when berry came off, WE CAN NOT PLAY WITH 3 DEFENSIVE MIDS!!!

we have to start with the same lineup against liverpool except balotelli for berry and milner for de jong.

................adebayor
balotelli.......................tevez
..................silva
.........milner.........yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..zaba?
...................hart
I don't think Yaya played that defensive.He joins in the attack quite a bit from what I saw.

FUManUtd said:
Yaya was definitely MOTM but balotelli did good, i just hope that wasnt a serious injury.
we played much better when berry came off, WE CAN NOT PLAY WITH 3 DEFENSIVE MIDS!!!

we have to start with the same lineup against liverpool except balotelli for berry and milner for de jong.

................adebayor
balotelli.......................tevez
..................silva
.........milner.........yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..zaba?
...................hart

Who the fuck is this Berry you are on about?

You say that constantly as a way of derision.

Beginning to think you are scum!!

I've seen Balotelli play quite a bit. Tonight was nothing like what he is capable of.

Give him a few weeks to settle and we'll be really excited.

WTF did he get booked for?

Mancini doubters take note - Mario would not be here under any other manager. We are lucky to have them both.

What is Kompany doing? lol

article-0-0ADA3292000005DC-956_634x423.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.