Balotelli - MOTM

he had a very steady game, he played really well and settled in considering he didn't play much of the game.

anticipated on the adebayor shot, got himself a goal to go with it.

Marvin said:
He had a good debut, but aren't we going over the top a bit?
took a few post until i found common sense . looked very promising. but never did i think wow he is miles better than bellamy ,thank god we got rid of him for him .....he just did very well 7/10 .more to come

Bit of a cliche an'all, but he has the weight off his shoulders now by breaking his duck on his debut. Remember Crouch at the scousers 5 years ago? Something daft like 12 games before he scored? The press wouldn't need much persuasion to get on Balotelli's back if he went 3 or 4 games without getting his first goal. I think he will just go on now and do what he does best - scoring. Hops he does it infront of the cameras on Monday.

Think the ref must have seen this before last nights game hence the booking.

MarioFootball.gif

I took to him as soon as he went straight into the back of the defender, without any chance of winning the header, but showed aggression and determination and was just putting himself about.

He showed good pace at times, very relaxed on the ball, confident in his own ability to beat players. Wears his shorts like a gangster rapper would wear a pair of jeans.

I thought he was brilliant.

I like players who put it about, and ruffle a few feathers.

But he is also technically very very good, impressed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.