Balotelli moves to Marseilles (P4)

Am I the only one who thought he was actually a bit overrated as a player? His mentalness was always a distraction from an actual objective assessment of his ability.

No. I didn't see it in him. What could he actually do? He wasn't particularly quick, wasn't that good in the air, work rate was poor, finishing was ok but he did take a good penalty

The goal in sick swan was a thing of beauty. Perfectly placed.
That, the wink at the semi, his penalties and the Agueroooo assist is good enough for me to remember the mad **** fondly.
This.

We loved him and it was reciprocal. His Twatter feed shows his affection for the club.

This.

We loved him and it was reciprocal. His Twatter feed shows his affection for the club.

I always remember when he left and it was derby day he tweeted come on city. Or words to that effect love the nutcase

The goal in the sick swan was a thing of beauty. Perfectly placed.
That, the wink at the semi, his penalties and the Agueroooo assist is good enough for me to remember the mad **** fondly.

I’ve always maintained, and stated on here several times, that goal is criminally underrated.

Any harder, and it would have gone wide; any softer and the alpaca would have saved it.

I’ve always maintained, and stated on here several times, that goal is criminally underrated.

Any harder, and it would have gone wide; any softer and the alpaca would have saved it.
He never reached the heights of his potential with us but in particular with that goal, I can't think of many players that would have taken the chance on in that manner.

It is a goal of sheer beauty and his performance that day was outstanding.

Raised eyebrows when he was selected after firework-gate, but you know that Mancini must have been getting in to him to put in a big performance after his antics.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.