Balotelli named in squad for Arsenal

Optimus Prime said:
Where's this from mate?

Only I'd be very surprised if Kolo is in the squad, as stated, considering he's still not back in training - Kolarov is more likely than Kolo at the moment.

Great news if true, but I would doubt it based on his inclusion

According to the bbc match report Kolo played last night

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9109882.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 109882.stm</a>

"City could have made the last few minutes tricky for themselves after an error by Kolo Toure gifted possession to Tshibamba but the striker was unable to direct his shot goalwards"

Call me old fashioned, but what happened to injured players having one or two warm up matches in the reserves before playing in the first team?

Okay, he's unlikely to get more than 20 mins, but if he does come on he'll be expected to go at full throttle straight away. If he has half a game in the reserves he can ease himself in gently, reduce the risk of picking up another niggly injury.

happy-cat.jpeg

cibaman said:
Call me old fashioned, but what happened to injured players having one or two warm up matches in the reserves before playing in the first team?

Okay, he's unlikely to get more than 20 mins, but if he does come on he'll be expected to go at full throttle straight away. If he has half a game in the reserves he can ease himself in gently, reduce the risk of picking up another niggly injury.

They don't have a reserve league in Italy, so i guess Mancini isn't used to doing it that way and that's why we have now changed it to the EDS.

Must just think training is sufficient and easing him back in gradually.

This is propa City news not how much Shrek has just screwed them for.
The sooner we get Balo playing the better, we have been short of strikers this season, a fit Balo will frighten defenders to death!

i watched Balo and Kolarov last night on the pitch before the team came out to warm up both put through their paces for about half hour, both looked ok.

Cannot wait to see Balo play! Hero's reception when/if he warms up in front of the South Stand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.