Balotelli or Hernandez?

Pigeonho said:
Totally different players.
Hernandez will go onto score 20-25 goals a season because he is a poacher.
Balotelli will, (if he tries), go onto score 10-20 a season but will bring more players into play because of his physical presence.
I would like one of each.

If we get a proper winger this transfer window, i.e. not Johnson, Dzeko will outscore little peanis.

None of them, both are playing poor and we need some fresh blood in the summer.

Based on what they have done/shown so far it would have to be Hernandez. Extremely talented at what he is asked to do and that is get into goalscoring positions and score goals.And when the opposition have the ball don't let them settle.

As a direct comparison if Mario is being asked to do something similar he is lagging so far behind he isn't on the same lap.

If you are talking about potential for the future I would say it's a crazy question.Sure Mario has a lot of talent and maybe in ways that Hernandez hasn't but he also lacks a commitment and a brain which is vitally important in top class football. He may make it over here but he may not, time will tell but until he shows real signs ON THE FIELD I will reserve judgment

Balo definitely,Hernandez wastes so much energy plus he is never in the papers for his latest whacky antics and he doesn't have a funny hat.....

I like Ballo but his lack of effort sometimes is infuriating, like yesterday when he couldn't even muster a sprint when he had a two yard start and lost the ball. Hernandez looks the business to me, plays for the team, gives plenty of effort, doesn't f*ck about off the pitch and scores goals aplenty. ATM Hernandez wins hands down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.