Balotelli or Hernandez?

So far three posters saying Hernandez (about half of the total) have has 38 posts, 172 posts and 82 posts.How many dickhead rags are just lurking waiting for a thread like this.

Balotelli the Bison said:
thepole said:
Without doubt Hernandez

Nothing better to do than come on a City forum when you're team has just more or less just secured the league? Fuck off you sad rag ****!

Look at my posts nob head, season ticket holder in 109, just not biased, anyone being honest can see who has been the better player this season<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 pm --<br /><br />
thepole said:
Without doubt Hernandez

Nothing better to do than come on a City forum when you're team has just more or less just secured the league? Fuck off you sad rag ****!

Look at my posts nob head, season ticket holder in 109, just not biased, anyone being honest can see who has been the better player this season

loui_mcfc said:
Who would you rather have in your squad.
I'd personally go with Balotelli. I think Hernandez is peaking already and that a good goal poacher is all he will be. Balo on the other hand has the potential to be one of if not the best player in the world one day.

Thoughts?

Why? Just why? This really is why they call us "bitter"!

People should surely admit that Hernandez looks like a good player. He looks like he's gonna develop into a bit of a Kevin Phillips (goal-poaching and scoring, effort, work rate, desire, great movement, reads the game, knows where to run....) but at a higher level and for a better club.

You think he's peaking already? Christ! That's a clutching at straws statement I ever I saw one.

The kid's a good player, give him credit!

As for Mario. He's got A LOT to improve on! Attitude, work rate, desire, concentration, application....... but I'm very willing to keep him at MCFC for as long as we can as he will end up a very good player!

You have to have serious Blue Tinted Specs on not to admit Hernandez at this point in time is by far the better striker and more suited to this league. Will Balotelli ever show this mysterious "world class" potential? Only time can tell.

Balotelli cost = 24m

Hernandez cost = 6m

Thread should read 'Balotelli or Hernandez x 4?'

Why don't we have another thread 'Should Hernandez be paid Balotelli's wages?'

thepole said:

Look at my posts nob head, season ticket holder in 109, just not biased, anyone being honest can see who has been the better player this season

-- Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 pm --

the OP doenst asked who has been the better player THIS season

RandomJ said:
You have to have serious Blue Tinted Specs on not to admit Hernandez at this point in time is by far the better striker and more suited to this league. Will Balotelli ever show this mysterious "world class" potential? Only time can tell.
Agree, balotelli is just not good enough for man city, need to ship him out....

Mancio said:
thepole said:

-- Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 pm --

the OP doenst asked who has been the better player THIS season

Well, like most people, pretty much all I've seen of the two of em has been this season, and so I'm judging them on that. Hope Balotelli comes good and think hes done well in Tevez's absence but at the minute most of his praise seems to be based on hypotheticals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.