Balotelli or Hernandez?

100% Hernandez. Fistly and very evidently he can finish clinically. He has fantastic movement, pace, can link play well, is good in the air, and causes havoc when in the 18 yard box. His attitude is also outstanding and he clearly is a team player.

Balotelli has shown rare glimpses of ability however his all round play is still lacking. He too often takes the wrong option in good postions, also if he makes a mistake as is within a angry sprint vicinity of the ball he'll commit a needless foul which is no benefit to the team. Most importantly he displays no team ethic and this is the most detrimental factor to him settling.

Lets hope however he hits the grond running next year with an improved attitude and makes me reverse my judgement.

Hernandez is playing in a team that has been together (the core) for many, many years he has some of the best service in Europe. If Balotelli or Dzeko had the same service they would be on 30 plus goals. He has managed 20 odd in 40 something games. This is him at his best he will not get past this take a look at Saviola very similar player scored 48 in 85 games then after that started peaking at round 10 goals a season.

So simple answer is Balotelli.

I'd always go for the player with the best attitude if things were equal elsewhere. Balotelli has a lot of growing up to do. He reminds me of a spoilt teenager who "cant be bothered to make the effort."
Personally I wish we had Hernandez. Physically Balo has more potential but a cant see him fulfilling it.

Balo really does have the potential to become a world class player so for that reason it has to be him.

Hernandez has done fantastically well but isn't in the same league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.