Balotelli or Hernandez?

lee-mcfc said:
shh you can't say that here, 'didactic' will be after you!

Why he is entitled to his opinion. Though I believe Hernandez is in a more solid team with better wingers who actually pass the ball to the forwards. Giggs, Nani, Valencia, Carrick together they bag loads of assists.

AustinBlue said:
Offer that swap to Ferguson, and he would bite your arm off to take Balotelli and turn him into the next Cantona. Football is not about just buying the here and now.

We are the PS3 generation if I buy a striker with high ratings he slots into the team and scores bags of goals. But alas this is online, many City fans are forgetting the two injuries, the new team, the stop start season. The new league which is faster and more physical (Little Pea is used to that as the Mexican league is a rough and tumble league). Better supply and his entire family moved here with him. So many factors people just toss out and say lets get rid. On that scale Odemwingie is better than Shrek, Drogba, Torres as he has scored more. So im sure other teams are jumping to swap him for their star players.

Offer that swap to Ferguson, and he would bite your arm off to take Balotelli and turn him into the next Cantona. Football is not about just buying the here and now.

I have yet to see anything in either Dzeko or balotelli that make me think £50m well spent.

Hernandez has had a good season and his goals are probably the difference between them winning the league or not.

Balotelli still has a lot to prove and next week would be the perfect time to start showing this so called world class talent.

A lot of biased opinions on this thread me thinks.I keep hearing about the potential of Mario,and i have seen it myself in flashes this season.Next season we should see a much improved player.The lad Hernandez is doing the business for the rags right now,i was so pleased when i saw him on the bench at Wembley.A class act indeed.

Hernandez would have scored 0 goals in our team and been useless - his link up play is poor and we don't cross the ball at all nor counter-attack.

In our system Balotelli is far better.

Here's an idea. Balo plays for us, so how about supporting him? Dumbest thread of the year by a fucking mile.

thepole said:
Balotelli the Bison said:
Nothing better to do than come on a City forum when you're team has just more or less just secured the league? Fuck off you sad rag ****!

Look at my posts nob head, season ticket holder in 109, just not biased, anyone being honest can see who has been the better player this season

-- Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 pm --

Balotelli the Bison said:
Nothing better to do than come on a City forum when you're team has just more or less just secured the league? Fuck off you sad rag ****!

Look at my posts nob head, season ticket holder in 109, just not biased, anyone being honest can see who has been the better player this season

exactly, im scared of posting the honest answer, i think we all know, who we would have in our squad at the moment i hate the little pea but have gotto admit hes god at what he does, balo will hit his peak (hopefully) with us and will be a better player but if were talking at the moment then hernandez,
im not a rag i also have a SC in 107

Hernandez.

When I first saw him at the World Cup I thought he was a star in the making.

I've yet to feel that way when I watch Balotelli.

We've seen Hernandez at his best, have we seen Balotelli at his best?

No, we haven't. They're two different players, too. When Balotelli peaks he will pick up the ball, run for miles and score. Hernandez will only ever poach goals.

Based on this season and the money paid for Balotelli you'd rather naively say you'd have Hernandez. You'd be partially right as he has scored a few goals and won United some vital points. But wait til Balotelli peaks, and watch him go.

We have a star in Balotelli who needs to be nurtured and educated, if we do this successfully then we have one of the best players in the world. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.