Balotelli or Hernandez?

We have enough money to have them both. I don't have to decide. Henandez is good and has had a great debut season. Balotelli has clearly a lot of potential, can we get that out of him? We will see.

Hernandez is by far the more accomplished player, one of the most important attributes in a player is discipline, Hernandez has heaps of it and Balotelli has none of it. People can say that Balotelli is better technically or whatever, we have seen that Hernandez is excellent off the ball, he is relatively quick and cool in front of goal, very similar to Michael Owen back in the day.
He clearly has motivation to score and do well every game, as for Balotelli, I don't think he is really that bothered.

Hernandez is a great player.

Would have him here tomorrow.... the only United player I really rate.

Ballotelli V Hernandez? At the moment it Hernandez all the way...if a shirt can give me either 25 goals or 12....it answers itself.

Next season when he becomes indoctorineated with the Ushited poison I will probably detest him.

At the moment I like the way he plays the game, he is to me a breath of fresh air.

This will end up in classic threads next season when Balotelli f@cks up for the last time and we move him on at a loss.

I hate the rags and all their players but taking off the blue tinted specs, Hernandez has made a real impact this season and looks like the complete pro.

JoeCity21 said:
We've seen Hernandez at his best, have we seen Balotelli at his best?

No, we haven't. They're two different players, too. When Balotelli peaks he will pick up the ball, run for miles and score. Hernandez will only ever poach goals.

Based on this season and the money paid for Balotelli you'd rather naively say you'd have Hernandez. You'd be partially right as he has scored a few goals and won United some vital points. But wait til Balotelli peaks, and watch him go.

We have a star in Balotelli who needs to be nurtured and educated, if we do this successfully then we have one of the best players in the world. Simple.

When Balo peaks he will pick up the ball,run for miles and score!

What the hell is that all about?

Give me a time machine that can go forward 5 years and I'll answer this.

Hernandez is an "instant hit" player like Suarez is and Kun Aguero probably would be.

Balotelli has more potential than any of them, we just have to hope he starts fulfilling it now and not in half a decade's time.

LoveCity said:
Give me a time machine that can go forward 5 years and I'll answer this.

Hernandez is an "instant hit" player like Suarez is and Kun Aguero probably would be.

Balotelli has more potential than any of them, we just have to hope he starts fulfilling it now and not in half a decade's time.

5 years from now Balotelli will be locked away or playing in the Italian 6th Division. Hernandez will be at Barcelona scoring 20 a season. It is no contest..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.