Balotelli or Hernandez?

little choir pea will never be more than a poacher for headers from 2 yards.

balotelli has unlimited potential.

also the transfer fee is almost impossible to compare.
it depends more on the willingness of the club to sell, contract length etc.

chivas likely bit the rags' hand off for 8m for an unknown little peanis

QuickSilva said:
little choir pea will never be more than a poacher for headers from 2 yards.

balotelli has unlimited potential.

also the transfer fee is almost impossible to compare.
it depends more on the willingness of the club to sell, contract length etc.

chivas likely bit the rags' hand off for 8m for an unknown little peanis

Not see his finish yesterday then? That was the longest 2 yards I've ever seen.

As a neutral, I'd go with Hernandez every day of the week and twice on Saturday.

That's not to say that Balotelli is totally devoid of talent.

But he just seems to be more trouble than he's worth at the moment - although that may well change if he ever decides to grow-up.

loui_mcfc said:
Who would you rather have in your squad.
I'd personally go with Balotelli. I think Hernandez is peaking already and that a good goal poacher is all he will be. Balo on the other hand has the potential to be one of if not the best player in the world one day.

Thoughts?

Blue or red? Don't need to think too much about that. A mercurial, magical and mischievous Italian or some wretch by the name of Urinetta? He comes from Italy, to play for Man City, BALOTELLI!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
loui_mcfc said:
Who would you rather have in your squad.
I'd personally go with Balotelli. I think Hernandez is peaking already and that a good goal poacher is all he will be. Balo on the other hand has the potential to be one of if not the best player in the world one day.

Thoughts?

Blue or red? Don't need to think too much about that. A mercurial, magical and mischievous Italian or some wretch by the name of Urinetta? He comes from Italy, to play for Man City, BALOTELLI!
People need to stop letting this block the fact that most of the time he isn't arsed.
Chicerito has scored 20 goals in his first season and puts effort in. Why are people so quick to look through blue goggles instead of realising that Balotelli just can't be arsed? That jog he did on Saturday sums Balotelli up to a tee. That goal Chicerito scored yesterday sums him up to a tee. I can look past the blue goggles see, you should try it. Yes Balotelli has potential but all this 'he's mischievous' nonsense is clouding the fact that he isn't doing it on the pitch. Whats that now, 0 goals in 12? Not what I was expecting. And you can't throw in the 'he's settling into a new country' anymore either, because so is Hernandez. I want Balotelli to succeed more than anything, trust me, but even my dad who knows nothing about football can see that he isn't putting 10% of the effort his pay packet requires, and thats just the way it is. Sack that though eh, he's a mischievous little scally who we all love because he can set fireworks off from his balcony like the rebel that he is. I'm gonna ruffle his hair next time I see him and tell him it doesn't matter if he's shit on the pitch.

Comical thread,many people just cannot see past their hatred.

Hernandez has pace and ability,very good in the air despite his size and is a natural goalscorer.He's a born winner,oozes effort and teamwork and,being so enthusiastic,gets the best out of his teammates.Ask yourself who you would want next to you in the trenches....? A no brainer.

FantasyIreland said:
Comical thread,many people just cannot see past their hatred.

Hernandez has pace and ability,very good in the air despite his size and is a natural goalscorer.He's a born winner,oozes effort and teamwork and,being so enthusiastic,gets the best out of his teammates.Ask yourself who you would want next to you in the trenches....? A no brainer.
I've got a BOGOF on tin hats, do you want one? Mine's fastened nice and tight at the minute!

hate the little chicken shit, but its hard to argue with his return this season

The Lesbian Shaun Goater for me.

Balotelli has more technical skill and ability in his left bollock, that cannot really be argued, but ( like Shaun Goater) Hernandez has that priceless ability to be in the right place at the right time and put the ball in the net ( whichever bodypart it comes off).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.