Balotelli out in June?

20sbc07

Cant this posted anywhere, which is quite surprising...

Balotelli commits until June
Mario Balotelli has dismissed reports he is set to leave Manchester City, committing himself to the club until next summer.

The 20-year-old striker only joined City in August, making a £24million move from Inter Milan.

But injuries have restricted him to just four appearances and he was sent off after scoring both goals in the recent 2-0 win at West Brom.

The Italy international was then seen in a restaurant with AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani after Sunday's Milan derby, sparking speculation he could return to his homeland.

Milan have lost veteran forward Filippo Inzaghi to a season-ending knee injury and Balotelli is a lifelong fan of the Rossoneri, but he insists he will be staying put come the January transfer window.
Contract

"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

Balotelli returned to Milan at the weekend before linking up with the Italy squad for their friendly against Romania.

And while the City star admits he broke bread with Galliani, he believes the media are reading too much into the meeting.

"It's true that I had supper with Galliani after the derby," Balotelli said.

"But had I eaten with (Inter president Massimo) Moratti the media would have said that I was going to Inter."

If he said this, it reflects poorly on him.

He's played 4 games. We're paying him a good salary while he's out with a red card and a knee injury. We paid a high transfer fee for him and defend him publicly. And in repayment he says that?

everybody who think a player who own an agent (as all of them are) may meet a chief of another club publicly in a restaurant to deal with its future is an idiot. agents do the works. and not publicly.

Has barely played for us so probably wants to see how things pan out at City. Can't blame the lad for keeping his options open. However can't see him being in a hurry to return to serie A for more racial abuse.
The most important thing for him is to be made to feel wanted by City and it's up to us fans to help with this.

The Fixer said:
Mancio said:
everybody who think a player with an agent (as all of them are) may meet a chief of another club publicly in a restaurant to deal with its future is an idiot. agents do the works. and not publicly.

I agree mancio however it creates more bad publicity in the media mate....something we could do without.

mate , there is only a thing City's fans could do without and is just dont read and (most important) dont believe any bit of the shit press. just this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.