Balotelli out in June?

rhinomcfc said:
its starting to piss me off the more i read about him and what he's suppoedly said!!

if he doesn't mean anything by his comments then why doesn't he make a personal statement??
stop reading papers mate it's 99% bollocks on a daily basis.....mario ain't going anywhere til at least june he has said himself so let's see what happens after a successful season banging goals in for us and hopefully getting us in the champs league and lifting a pot or 2...i'm sure he'll be loving life in the prem by the end of a racial chant free season with us.

colin's bell helmet said:
rhinomcfc said:
its starting to piss me off the more i read about him and what he's suppoedly said!!

if he doesn't mean anything by his comments then why doesn't he make a personal statement??
stop reading papers mate it's 99% bollocks on a daily basis.....mario ain't going anywhere til at least june he has said himself so let's see what happens after a successful season banging goals in for us and hopefully getting us in the champs league and lifting a pot or 2...i'm sure he'll be loving life in the prem by the end of a racial chant free season with us.

and this is what im on about him only staying till june, to me its shit. why say these comments?? i hope he stays and starts loving life in england but these comments about staying till at least june are winding me up. just sounds as if he don't wanna be here just like when rayes was at arsenal. homesick straight away

ifiwasarichfan said:
I really,really cant understand why any City Fan would believe a word of what any Newspaper reports about us at this present time.

well bloody said mate tbh we shouldnt read into it take the johnson sarga for example all papers saying he is going when it was bullshit and i am guessing this is two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.