Balotelli out in June?

Burtonblue said:
Has barely played for us so probably wants to see how things pan out at City. Can't blame the lad for keeping his options open. However can't see him being in a hurry to return to serie A for more racial abuse.
The most important thing for him is to be made to feel wanted by City and it's up to us fans to help with this.

I love Balotelli but the more I read and see, it seems to me that he just doesn't give a fuck. He will say what he wants and do what he wants. If he wants to go to Milan so bad why did he even fooking sign with us??

And about the racism(another thing he doesnt seem to care about) he said after the game he wanted them to stop and it wasnt helping his football....Why would you want to go back and play for people who hate you and scream horrible things at you?

He is starting to piss me off, get healthy and not suspended, and shut the fuck up and play you Italian ****.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Burtonblue said:
Has barely played for us so probably wants to see how things pan out at City. Can't blame the lad for keeping his options open. However can't see him being in a hurry to return to serie A for more racial abuse.
The most important thing for him is to be made to feel wanted by City and it's up to us fans to help with this.

I love Balotelli but the more I read and see, it seems to me that he just doesn't give a fuck. He will say what he wants and do what he wants. If he wants to go to Milan so bad why did he even fooking sign with us??

And about the racism(another thing he doesnt seem to care about) he said after the game he wanted them to stop and it wasnt helping his football....Why would you want to go back and play for people who hate you and scream horrible things at you?

He is starting to piss me off, get healthy and not suspended, and shut the fuck up and play you Italian ****.

fuck off dickhead

20sbc07 said:
Cant this posted anywhere, which is quite surprising...

Balotelli commits until June
Mario Balotelli has dismissed reports he is set to leave Manchester City, committing himself to the club until next summer.

The 20-year-old striker only joined City in August, making a £24million move from Inter Milan.

But injuries have restricted him to just four appearances and he was sent off after scoring both goals in the recent 2-0 win at West Brom.

The Italy international was then seen in a restaurant with AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani after Sunday's Milan derby, sparking speculation he could return to his homeland.

Milan have lost veteran forward Filippo Inzaghi to a season-ending knee injury and Balotelli is a lifelong fan of the Rossoneri, but he insists he will be staying put come the January transfer window.
Contract

"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

Balotelli returned to Milan at the weekend before linking up with the Italy squad for their friendly against Romania.

And while the City star admits he broke bread with Galliani, he believes the media are reading too much into the meeting.

"It's true that I had supper with Galliani after the derby," Balotelli said.

"But had I eaten with (Inter president Massimo) Moratti the media would have said that I was going to Inter."

I think he's taking the piss, saying had he eaten with Moratti the press would say he's going to Inter IE: there was nothing in it but the press speculating, its all a load of bollocks.

inbetween said:
20sbc07 said:
Cant this posted anywhere, which is quite surprising...

Balotelli commits until June
Mario Balotelli has dismissed reports he is set to leave Manchester City, committing himself to the club until next summer.

The 20-year-old striker only joined City in August, making a £24million move from Inter Milan.

But injuries have restricted him to just four appearances and he was sent off after scoring both goals in the recent 2-0 win at West Brom.

The Italy international was then seen in a restaurant with AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani after Sunday's Milan derby, sparking speculation he could return to his homeland.

Milan have lost veteran forward Filippo Inzaghi to a season-ending knee injury and Balotelli is a lifelong fan of the Rossoneri, but he insists he will be staying put come the January transfer window.
Contract

"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

Balotelli returned to Milan at the weekend before linking up with the Italy squad for their friendly against Romania.

And while the City star admits he broke bread with Galliani, he believes the media are reading too much into the meeting.

"It's true that I had supper with Galliani after the derby," Balotelli said.

"But had I eaten with (Inter president Massimo) Moratti the media would have said that I was going to Inter."

I think he's taking the piss, saying had he eaten with Moratti the press would say he's going to Inter IE: there was nothing in it but the press speculating, its all a load of bollocks.

Even if he happened to be on a piss take and I have my reservations,he's not
helping with the credibility of Manchester City FC.

Rammy Blue said:
Titanic pics?
Titanic%20Fires%20off%20Rocket.jpg

Burtonblue said:

I'm sure we will if we ever actually get to see him play at CMS!

I have been looking forward to watching him since he signed and we will be away for the Bolton and Salzburg matches.

That means our first chance to see MB45 will be Everton on 20th December.

That's if he isn't injured or bloody suspended again, of course!

mergatroid said:
Let's be honest, Mancini doesn't appear to be the best at man management does he? Controlling a so called 'loose cannon' like Balotelli would be hard for anyone, let alone our not so illustrious leader!

Mancini promoted him from Inter's youth team. They are "personal friends", so if anyone can manage him it should be Mancini. Balotelli showed against West Brom how amazing he can be, but he has a screw loose in the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.