Balotelli out in June?

Pigeonho said:
Mancio said:
everybody who think a player who own an agent (as all of them are) may meet a chief of another club publicly in a restaurant to deal with its future is an idiot. agents do the works. and not publicly.
You obviously don't remember when Cashley Cole met with Mourinho in a London hotel prior to his move to Chelsea.
Balotelli can go if thats what he wants. *opens a briefcase full of money to Edin Dzeko* 'Right this way Mr Dzeko, sir'.

Dzecko is great in Bundesliga and very talented but is no Balotelli, I promise.

dannybcity said:
Blu KB said:
Give me a lesser player who wants to play for the shirt day of the week.

Give the lad a chance, he's not actually done anything wrong yet!

This too.

I just don't see why he isn't happy as hell in Manchester opposed to what he faces back home...

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Pigeonho said:
You obviously don't remember when Cashley Cole met with Mourinho in a London hotel prior to his move to Chelsea.
Balotelli can go if thats what he wants. *opens a briefcase full of money to Edin Dzeko* 'Right this way Mr Dzeko, sir'.

Dzecko is great in Bundesliga and very talented but is no Balotelli, I promise.

At least Dzeko doesn't mouth off to the press as much as Balotelli did already in the 5 minutes he has been at City.

Why are some people getting so wound up by this?
We all know that Mario is here because Mancini is and life is very difficult for him in Italy so if Mancini goes from here chances are that the next guy won't want him so he'll be moved on.
A long and successful stay for Mancini means we get the best of Mario or am I missing something?

Deepest Blue said:
Why are some people getting so wound up by this?
We all know that Mario is here because Mancini is and life is very difficult for him in Italy so if Mancini goes from here chances are that the next guy won't want him so he'll be moved on.
A long and successful stay for Mancini means we get the best of Mario or am I missing something?

yes. you're missing some idiot who is declaring war to Balotelli for attack Mancini

or who believe that Balotelli may take the place of home hero AJ.

its starting to piss me off the more i read about him and what he's suppoedly said!!

if he doesn't mean anything by his comments then why doesn't he make a personal statement??

A choice between Mario and AJ why should this be?
Surely there is room for both in the squad? There are plenty of games to go around and with injuries and suspensions always a possibility we need a decent number of flair players.
I'm not sure that AJ is a hero to all. He made a big error in his talk of leaving if he does not play most games and has had to retract it and now has been humbled.
Let us hope that a few wins come our way and we can all pull together for a change.

I really,really cant understand why any City Fan would believe a word of what any Newspaper reports about us at this present time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.