Balotelli out in June?

I forgot the key player in all this.

Mino Raiola.

Just about the biggest snake on the planet.

City take a strong line with Agents, but Mino will be their biggest challenge. He makes Stretford look like David Brent.

I don't expect Mario to be here forever, he's too young and has unfinished business in Italy, but what else can he do but give the strongest possible commitment this year, and cite his contract?

The reason it's a story at all is because of the 'coincidence' of Mario and Galliani being at the same restaurant. Galliani laughed it off, but it's classic agent shit stirring, as someone on the MEN boards mentioned, the exact same thing happened with Ferdinand and Chelsea's people, they probably barely said hello to each other but for some reason every papparazoid in town knew about it.

Well Mino, you've succesfully alienated some city fans from your client, just at the very moment he needs their support more than ever. Twit.

Chick Counterfly said:
I forgot the key player in all this.

Mino Raiola.

Just about the biggest snake on the planet.

City take a strong line with Agents, but Mino will be their biggest challenge. He makes Stretford look like David Brent.

I don't expect Mario to be here forever, he's too young and has unfinished business in Italy, but what else can he do but give the strongest possible commitment this year, and cite his contract?

The reason it's a story at all is because of the 'coincidence' of Mario and Galliani being at the same restaurant. Galliani laughed it off, but it's classic agent shit stirring, as someone on the MEN boards mentioned, the exact same thing happened with Ferdinand and Chelsea's people, they probably barely said hello to each other but for some reason every papparazoid in town knew about it.

Well Mino, you've succesfully alienated some city fans from your client, just at the very moment he needs their support more than ever. Twit.

Any City fans alienated by this media bum-fluff are hardly worth bothering about.

I'm confused. Was this a TV interview (with Mario, with his agent?) or just a reporter's report?

And if the question was "Where will you be in June?" .....

avoidconfusion said:
inbetween said:
I think he's taking the piss, saying had he eaten with Moratti the press would say he's going to Inter IE: there was nothing in it but the press speculating, its all a load of bollocks.

Sorry but this:

"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

does not sound like taking the piss to me... seriously what the fuck is Balotelli's problem.

I wonder if he has an 'exit clause' if we don't get CL football, hence the comments...

Mancio said:
everybody who think a player who own an agent (as all of them are) may meet a chief of another club publicly in a restaurant to deal with its future is an idiot. agents do the works. and not publicly.
You obviously don't remember when Cashley Cole met with Mourinho in a London hotel prior to his move to Chelsea.
Balotelli can go if thats what he wants. *opens a briefcase full of money to Edin Dzeko* 'Right this way Mr Dzeko, sir'.

I saw an article last week saying balotelli had stated they ate in the same restaurent but he wasn't there with Galliani....

so press or boy?

And this is the guy that Mancini is relying on to take us forward. He has no interest in the club, the city, the fans or our joint success. We are so intimidated by players that he wont even be spoken to about his conduct or his press discussions. Disgusting.

Blu KB said:
Give me a lesser player who wants to play for the shirt day of the week.
So the boo-boys can boo him off the park for not being very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.