Balotelli Penalty

Darkhorse said:
doomuk said:
I heard he has NEVER EVER missed a pen in his professional career.

I read on sky sports that he has taken 10 penalties and not missed one in his professional career.

Honestly though, who would we compare him to? I have no idea. Who are the great penalty takers? I am certain that is one thing Balotelli will be remembered as.

Matthew Le Tissier converted from the spot 47 times on 48 attempts and is considered one of the greatest ever from the 12 yard spot.

He's still got a way to go yet has our Mario............

Darkhorse said:
doomuk said:

I read on sky sports that he has taken 10 penalties and not missed one in his professional career.

Honestly though, who would we compare him to? I have no idea. Who are the great penalty takers? I am certain that is one thing Balotelli will be remembered as.
h

Le Tissier missed one out of nearly 50 pens that he took in his career.Obviously Elano was class that them for us but he has missed a few since he left.

Quality, cheers for pointing this out. I love Balotelli, I predicted Italy to win the tournament before it started so hopefully they can go on and do it. Super Mario to score two against the Germans in a 2-1 win.

monroe to angeline said:
Is he better than Elano?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7jSaTyV2WM[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlUbknh9bPM[/youtube]
I'd say so (although Elano's penalties for City were class)

The only player i honestly watch taking a pen and think he is never going to miss.

Simply brilliant.

Danamy said:
Darkhorse said:
doomuk said:

Matthew Le Tissier converted from the spot 47 times on 48 attempts and is considered one of the greatest ever from the 12 yard spot.

He's still got a way to go yet has our Mario............

Shearer was a great penalty taker. Any stats on him?
Or aren't we friends with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.