Balotelli Penalty

Le Tiss scored 49 out of 50 but there is a journeyman whose name escapes me (for a team like Blackpool or Walsall or someone) who never missed one out of 50 plus. I remember Lawrie McMenemy talking about Le Tiss and saying this one geezer was the only one who could beat his record...

anyone... anyone...

M331Sydney said:
Le Tiss scored 49 out of 50 but there is a journeyman whose name escapes me (for a team like Blackpool or Walsall or someone) who never missed one out of 50 plus. I remember Lawrie McMenemy talking about Le Tiss and saying this one geezer was the only one who could beat his record...

anyone... anyone...
Graham Alexander?

Stretfordian_Blue said:
M331Sydney said:

anyone... anyone...
Graham Alexander?

Yeah, GA was first name that I though of as well..

What I liked most was the look on Mario's face as he walked off when (presumably( Joe's was gurning at him.

It wasn't quite a sneer and it definitely wasn't a scowl. It was a look of faint amusement mixed i with total self-confidence.

Did anyone seriously doubt that he was going to dispatch this penalty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.