Balotelli subject to racist abuse in Italy Romania game

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
The worst signing we have made. Please let us get rid at Exmas, trouble this lad.
Must start to look at the pyschological mak if we are not to become laughin stock of europe.e up of 25mil players
get fucked !

DD said:
twinkletoes said:
Contract
"The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he told Mediaset.

"I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6513837,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 37,00.html</a>

If Adam Johnson had said the same he would have had 49 pages worth of abuse.

Double standards yet again!
Nope.

This is different.

Contract

Ahh.... good old Burlesconi
Wasted several hours of my life watching that twats media spin string us along
and do us / Cooky up like a kipper.

Like Mancio said "60 million or fook right off you icehole"

xenophobic , racist and players ass licker are all welcome to the wankfest it seem

toffee balls said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Nope.

This is different.

Quite how he's managed to consistently be re-elected as PM there, or hold a sizeable chunk of the country's media whilst in said position I have no idea. He's a nutcase.

DD said:
twinkletoes said:
Contract

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6513837,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 37,00.html</a>

If Adam Johnson had said the same he would have had 49 pages worth of abuse.

Double standards yet again!

without double standards , with the utmost clarity. I want to tell the truth. You're 100% idiot. and a shit of a man.

-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 pm --

toffee balls said:
Mancio said:
xenophobic , racist and players ass licker are all welcome to the wankfest it seem
Mancio
altered the quote.Trust I did not offend you fella

i know mate , you werent my target ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
toffee balls said:

Quite how he's managed to consistently be re-elected as PM there, or hold a sizeable chunk of the country's media whilst in said position I have no idea. He's a nutcase.

berlusconi is not a nutcase mate , he is just a shit. we italian (or , at least , a majority) are a nutcase.

Sky and the British press make mountains out of molehills by making bad translations. They did it after his first International appearance, making a positive commitment to working hard for the national team, into a cocky remark that he wouldn't bother for his club side.

This isn't much better;

"Fino a giugno sono sicuramente al City, ho un contratto di 5 anni e non posso dire nulla"

The key word is sicuramente; translated by Murdoch's minions as 'likelyhood', the top five translations for that word are actually;

Inevitably. Unfaillingly. Certainly. Invariably. For sure.

And while the second half,

"e non posso dire nulla".

can be

"I can't say anything",

As he didn't cast doubt on his future in the first place, and has cited his contract, the context is completely different.

So a better translation is:

"Until June I am definitely at city, I have a five year contract, so there's nothing more I can say."

Classic straight bat, in other words.

I don't know what to say about people deciding to picking holes in him today. As far as I am concerned, situations like last night are were we our support can genuinely make a difference to one of our players.

Chick Counterfly said:
Sky and the British press make mountains out of molehills by making bad translations. They did it after his first International appearance, making a positive commitment to working hard for the national team, into a cocky remark that he wouldn't bother for his club side.

This isn't much better;

"Fino a giugno sono sicuramente al City, ho un contratto di 5 anni e non posso dire nulla"

The key word is sicuramente; translated by Murdoch's minions as 'likelyhood', the top five translations for that word are actually;

Inevitably. Unfaillingly. Certainly. Invariably. For sure.

And while the second half,

"e non posso dire nulla".

can be

"I can't say anything",

As he didn't cast doubt on his future in the first place, and has cited his contract, the context is completely different.

So a better translation is:

"Until June I am definitely at city, I have a five year contract, so there's nothing more I can say."

perfect translation of balotelli words that i heard with my own ears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.