Balotelli,Time to cash in?

Im no fan of Balotelli but he had a good few games at the end there. He seemed like the only Italy player trying at the end.

Give him one more year and see if he finds that consistency which he needs, if he has a similar season to last year and there are still problems outside of the pitch we should think about selling imo.

I feel like when he's given a fair shake he can be special. The problem is that when the English refs start harrassing him he can revert to old behaviors.

Keep him now and hope the refs ease up a bit for 2012-2013.

buckshot said:
I feel like when he's given a fair shake he can be special. The problem is that when the English refs start harrassing him he can revert to old behaviors.

It doesnt help with the prats from MOTD like Hansen and Lawrenson bad mouthing him constantly.

Plain Speaking said:
buckshot said:

It doesnt help with the prats from MOTD like Hansen and Lawrenson bad mouthing him constantly.

Or the picture of him as a monkey in the italian papers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.