Balotelli training ground bust up with Mancini

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
SWP's back said:
Shit article but just a big wow to you calling their sports department racist.

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am --

By being a better player
He's nowhere near it. He's been poor recently.

And the smoking, that does my head in. It's unprofessional. If I were manager, I'd ban him from training until he takes his physical condition seriously.
wayne-rooney-topless.jpg

mario-balotelli-3.jpg

Above are two footballers that have been pictured smoking.

Now you telling me the teetotal Balotelli doesn't take his physical condition seriously?

As for being nowhere near better than Dzeko, just lol.
Rooney doesn't have a daily habit

Balotelli might be lean, but that's not the whole story. The oxygen carry potential of his blood is reduced by the smoking. It also reduces testosterone production which is very important for athletes. I thought the case against smoking was proven

MCFC BOB said:
How many times has Balotelli caused disruption since Tevez's return?

Mario 1-0 Carlos so far.
Where has he caused disruption you annoying little tart?

Umfoofoo said:
Balotelli is really starting to annoy me now! His attitude in games and in training is just pathetic. It's embarassing.

Is it just me or does everyone else agree.
Read the article before you start with knee-jerk bollocks like this.<br /><br />-- March 29th, 2012, 9:02 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Mario 1-0 Carlos so far.
SWP's back in jumping on my every post and questioning it shocker.

It was a joke about a nothing article. Jesus.

MCFC BOB said:
Umfoofoo said:
Balotelli is really starting to annoy me now! His attitude in games and in training is just pathetic. It's embarassing.

Read the article before you start with knee-jerk bollocks like this.

-- March 29th, 2012, 9:02 am --

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:

Mario 1-0 Carlos so far.

Bob makes comment then reads article shock, then realises he's made a tit of himself.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Umfoofoo said:

Read the article before you start with knee-jerk bollocks like this.

-- March 29th, 2012, 9:02 am --

SWP's back said:

Bob makes comment then reads article shock, then realises he's made a tit of himself.
Actually, ACTUALLY, no.

Marvin said:
Balotelli might be lean, but that's not the whole story. The oxygen carry potential of his blood is reduced by the smoking. It also reduces testosterone production which is very important for athletes. I thought the case against smoking was proven
Funnily enough, you don't know anything about how many fags Rooney smokes, nor how many Balotelli smoke. You are just going off bollocks press reports.

You'd also be shocked by how many Olympic athletes smoke the odd one also. Including two of this lot at the time (a far more physically demanding sport in terms of endurance):

rowers-getty_2107148b.jpg

Balotelli smoking a fag every now and again will have zero impact on his ability on the pitch.

Umfoofoo said:
redmizzle said:
Umfoofoo said:

I agree that you're being played by to media to good effect.

No his attitude in games aswel. You see everyone putting in 100% and he just spits his dummy out if he gets tackled.

His attitudes terrible.

And how do you measure this percentage of effort over 90 minutes please? Did you not see even Mr Nice Guy Messi last night throwing a hissy fit after a few tackles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.