Balotelli training ground bust up with Mancini

As for crashing the Inter interview, I read a more credible account elsewhere as to why he walked in there and it wasn't because he was trying to be rude or disrespectful for the fuck of it as you would love to believe and the media would have you do. Also, all the players had two days off where they could go where the fuck they like, Balotelli went back to his home country, case closed!

TCIB said:
redmizzle said:
Umfoofoo said:
No his attitude in games aswel. You see everyone putting in 100% and he just spits his dummy out if he gets tackled.

His attitudes terrible.

And how do you measure this percentage of effort over 90 minutes please? Did you not see even Mr Nice Guy Messi last night throwing a hissy fit after a few tackles?

WTF ok your either a complete moron or on the wum.

You are trying to explain Mario's constant messing around and losing his coolness with Messi getting fustrated in one match ? ok then.
Only one bloke coming out looking like a moron on this thread mate I am afraid.

You don't likt him. Fine, we get it. You tell us in every fucking thread.

Of course i am going to defend my position if others question it, this is a forum.

Listen redmizzle, he was not invited yet went in that is crashing it like it or not, if the truth upsets you tough.

He should also never have been there, his form has not been good enough, i would suggest a man in his situation should maybe focus on training and not pissing around basically.

TCIB said:
Ahh lets avoid the points and try and tar the poster who decided his work was done so he could drink wine that day.

For your info i drink mainly at weekends and as my mother is an alcoholic i think i have more experience than most on knowing when to stop.

So carry on making stupid comments by all means.

My points stand and all you do is talk shite about issues not at hand.

Oh so you don't like being labelled a drunk. It's so unfair when you're tagged with something and that's all people want to concentrate on even if it's not always true isn't it? You'll always be a drunk in my eyes even if you're sober just like Balotelli can do no right in your eyes even if he's done no wrong.

TCIB said:
Of course i am going to defend my position if others question it, this is a forum.

Listen redmizzle, he was not invited yet went in that is crashing it like it or not, if the truth upsets you tough.

He should also never have been there, his form has not been good enough, i would suggest a man in his situation should maybe focus on training and not pissing around basically.
There was no training and he can do what the fuck he wants with permission.

You're getting boring now. It's nothing to do with you and he had the clubs blessing. Mancini was in fucking Bosnia for fucks sake.

redmizzle said:
TCIB said:
Ahh lets avoid the points and try and tar the poster who decided his work was done so he could drink wine that day.

For your info i drink mainly at weekends and as my mother is an alcoholic i think i have more experience than most on knowing when to stop.

So carry on making stupid comments by all means.

My points stand and all you do is talk shite about issues not at hand.

Oh so you don't like being labelled a drunk. It's so unfair when you're tagged with something and that's all people want to concentrate on even if it's not always true isn't it? You'll always be a drunk in my eyes even if you're sober just like Balotelli can do no right in your eyes even if he's done no wrong.

Well thats it then i am seen as a drunk by a narrow minded short sighted butthurt child, great.

I would love it if he proved me wrong, your making assumptions that are wrong but thats your prerogative to act like a child.

As i said check my post history and then make such claims of personal beef or you can carry on talking out your arshole.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

You're getting boring now. It's nothing to do with you and he had the clubs blessing. Mancini was in fucking Bosnia for fucks sake.

Yeah, but his point is a fair one. His form has been poor, and really, walking into that press conference was wholly unnecessary and a bit disrespectful. Dubai Blue posted yesterday something which made me think ... it was along the lines of "for someone who supposed he hates the media, he sure does court it at times".

I agree that since he'd been given two days off, he can pretty much do what he wants with that time, but walking into a press conference at his former club does seem more than a bit off to me. And I love Mario the footballer.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

Don't read the thread then einstein.

Yes he can do what he wants, i do not think that was wise of bobby to give him that time of tbh.

Your either intentionally missing the point or i do not know what.

TCIB said:

But you are attacking him at every chance - like he is another player from another team, not a City player, that we are stuck with till the summer no matter what. Our side needs supporting right now, why and how do you think that slagging him off now is going to help in anyway?

He was in Italy on a break, he crashed an interview, wow - hang him from the nearest tree, what a ****... you obviously want 11 James Milners in the side, however, most of us are bored of PR clones like Owen and Milner, who deliver interviews in monotone voices and are about as interesting as watching paint dry

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
He was in Italy on a break, he crashed an interview, wow - hang him from the nearest tree, what a ****... you obviously want 11 James Milners in the side, however, most of us are bored of PR clones like Owen and Milner, who deliver interviews in monotone voices and are about as interesting as watching paint dry

I don't really think that's relevant to his current form though. The off field stuff will always be seen within the context of how he's playing. He let off fireworks in his bathroom, but then played a blinder in the derby so it made everyone love him. Equally, he's been really really poor in the last month hence when he pulls a stunt like that he'll get criticised. I don't think we should have some sort total amnesty on criticising him. Just keep it balanced and fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.