Balotelli training this morning

Laughed at first. More you look at it the less it's funny though. Doesn't look like they're doing push ups as such to me - looks like they're holding their position (can't remember the name for the sort of exercise), which is painful and a test and you've got to slog it out (I'm shit at that stuff!) and when you see the concentration and determination in his teams faces with veins popping out of their arms it's a bit disappointing to see Balo lying shamelessly like a little kid.

That said Yaya said he was a good trainer a while back (dunno whether he was taking the piss) and he seems to be one who stays out after training to practice according to DH's reports

Tis funny but maybe only because it's Mario!

It's also not funny because it's Mario.If it was any other player the picture probably wouldnt have been taken.I still find it disappointing that he remains known and talked about more for his nonsense than what he achieves on the pitch.He does the occasional special thing on the pitch alongside loads on nothing but manages to get headlines constantly for being Mario the clownprince.

No6 said:
lancs blue said:
Freestyler said:
Yet if this was possibly Kolarov, Savic or Adam Johnson everyone would be on there back for it.

Don't know if i'm missing something here.

Why would they? Nobody on here knows the context of the pic, it's an instant in time that looks amusing (to me anyway) - as said earlier Mario could have been told to sit out that rep or finished it early.

Exactly. And if he IS a bit of a joker then can't that also benefit the team?

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

I sincerely believe that Balo could go on to become an unbelievable player. Yes, he's got some growing up to do but let's give him the chance/space/time to do just that.
and Mario is a watered down version of Gazza. Gazza once stole a tractor from a farmer, drove it to Newcastle's training ground, couldn't stop it and crashed it into their new changing rooms tearing down a wall. Imagine if Mario did something like that...<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
Laughed at first. More you look at it the less it's funny though. Doesn't look like they're doing push ups as such to me - looks like they're holding their position (can't remember the name for the sort of exercise), which is painful and a test and you've got to slog it out (I'm shit at that stuff!) and when you see the concentration and determination in his teams faces with veins popping out of their arms it's a bit disappointing to see Balo lying shamelessly like a little kid.

That said Yaya said he was a good trainer a while back (dunno whether he was taking the piss) and he seems to be one who stays out after training to practice according to DH's reports
Plank
(not you; the position!)

ABU inc GDR said:
ecviper said:
haha only Mario would have the balls to do that.

Two trains of thought here, good fun providing it's part of the make-up of an occasional joker, great for team spirit to have a laugh around the place although there may be a time and place for this sort of Tom Foolery!!

The other is it just pisses the rest of the team and management off and alienates the guy from being part of a unit!!!...Especially with everything being said recently as his manager you'd want to see him knuckle down and get stuck in...even a change in attitude. I hope not but it's thie behaviour that will see him sat on the bench thinking why always me??...TBH I don't care about Italy (although Ballo is my 2nd man in the Euro's I wanna see the most behind the Magician), I want a player that learns from his mistakes and looks up to model proffesionals around him like Joe Hart. His Tom Foolery cost us in the Europa cup 2010/11 and nearly cost us the title this year and my patience iwth his antics is running out...it detracts too much from the serious (proffessional) business of winning games!!!

Bit of a rant I know on a funny picture but ho hum!!!

I'm sure it was Mario's lay off to Kun that directly led to the goal that WON US THE TITLE..

Dodge said:
ABU inc GDR said:
ecviper said:
haha only Mario would have the balls to do that.

Two trains of thought here, good fun providing it's part of the make-up of an occasional joker, great for team spirit to have a laugh around the place although there may be a time and place for this sort of Tom Foolery!!

The other is it just pisses the rest of the team and management off and alienates the guy from being part of a unit!!!...Especially with everything being said recently as his manager you'd want to see him knuckle down and get stuck in...even a change in attitude. I hope not but it's thie behaviour that will see him sat on the bench thinking why always me??...TBH I don't care about Italy (although Ballo is my 2nd man in the Euro's I wanna see the most behind the Magician), I want a player that learns from his mistakes and looks up to model proffesionals around him like Joe Hart. His Tom Foolery cost us in the Europa cup 2010/11 and nearly cost us the title this year and my patience iwth his antics is running out...it detracts too much from the serious (proffessional) business of winning games!!!

Bit of a rant I know on a funny picture but ho hum!!!

I'm sure it was Mario's lay off to Kun that directly led to the goal that WON US THE TITLE..

Hasn't Mario actually said the lay off was meant for Silva and not Kun?

danburge82 said:
No6 said:
lancs blue said:
Why would they? Nobody on here knows the context of the pic, it's an instant in time that looks amusing (to me anyway) - as said earlier Mario could have been told to sit out that rep or finished it early.

Exactly. And if he IS a bit of a joker then can't that also benefit the team?

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

I sincerely believe that Balo could go on to become an unbelievable player. Yes, he's got some growing up to do but let's give him the chance/space/time to do just that.
and Mario is a watered down version of Gazza. Gazza once stole a tractor from a farmer, drove it to Newcastle's training ground, couldn't stop it and crashed it into their new changing rooms tearing down a wall. Imagine if Mario did something like that...

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm --

The Fat el Hombre said:

Plank
(not you; the position!)

isn't the plank feet together?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.