Balotelli training this morning

FantasyIreland said:
No6 said:
Exactly. And if he IS a bit of a joker then can't that also benefit the team?

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

The difference being Mario hasn't yet earnt the right to be the clown,even though he often acts it,he first needs to learn to be a team player and consistent with his performances - when he does perform to that level he can fuck about all he wants for me.

And when did gazza earn the right to be a dick? was it after his 1st 2nd, 3rd or 4th championship medal? oh hang on.....

inchy14 said:
FantasyIreland said:
No6 said:

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

The difference being Mario hasn't yet earnt the right to be the clown,even though he often acts it,he first needs to learn to be a team player and consistent with his performances - when he does perform to that level he can fuck about all he wants for me.

And when did gazza earn the right to be a dick? was it after his 1st 2nd, 3rd or 4th championship medal? oh hang on.....

Yea, never did Gazza any harm

SNN1003GAZZA-180_1083088a.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
inchy14 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yea, never did Gazza any harm

SNN1003GAZZA-180_1083088a.jpg

Balo doesn't drink. He's mad as cheese and twice as salty without it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCyacFIDv0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

PMSL

They were doing X amount of push ups and Mario finished first. If you watch the video the other players when they are done just lie on the floor also.

He is just lightening the mood in the camp, i am sure he did a very serious session.

FantasyIreland said:
No6 said:

Not bad for 21 Mario
Internazionale
Serie A (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10
Manchester City
FA Cup (1): 2010–11
Premier League (1): 2011–12
Individual
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011

At end of career Gaza
Newcastle United
FA Youth Cup
Winner: 1985
Tottenham Hotspur
FA Cup
Winner: 1991
Rangers
Scottish Premier Division
Champions: 1995–96, 1996–97
Scottish Cup:
Winner: 1996
Scottish League Cup
Winner: 1996
Middlesbrough
League Cup
Runner-up: 1998
International
England
Rous Cup
Winner: 1989
Tournoi de France 1997: Winner
Individual
PFA Young Player of the Year: 1988
BBC Sports Personality of the Year: 1990
1990 World Cup All-Star Team player
Scottish Players' Player of the Year: 1996
Scottish Football Writers' Player of the Year: 1996
Inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame in 2002[60]
Inducted into the Rangers Hall of Fame in 2006
[edit]

FantasyIreland said:
Why is the fact he thinks he can do different to everyone else,while taking the piss,funny?

That picture paints a thousand words.
Genius often knows that it is special

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.