Balotelli V Ibrahimovic..

Ive said it before Mario is RocknRoll. Unfortunately its looking like thats all he is. And thats not enough.

which league team would mario get in if any?possible reading sunderland qpr i would rather have holt from norwich.but while he is picked for city we must support him

I remember when Dzeko was called Bosnian Ibra by some... Ibra is twice better than Dzeko and Balotelli combined.

Ibrahimovic should be mentioned only with best players ever as he is one of most talented ever, it's a joke to put him in same sentence with Balo, Dzeko and such..

I think Balo has the edge in terms of the combination of speed, power and agility. But Ibra is better technically.

jared said:
I think Balo has the edge in terms of the combination of speed, power and agility. But Ibra is better technically.

Change your binoculars mate, or at least do a reality check.
Ibrahimovic's agility, strengh and speed are beyond Mario's reach.
He is 6' 3'' tall for 84kg, a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do :
he is the player Mario dreams he would become one day if Christmas Santa existed ...

Good comparison, both have suspect temperaments, both have talent but i haven't seen anything to suggest Balotelli will change or grow up. Miracles do happen I suppose.

Mancio said:
mario has always been , and is , a lot better than how ibra was at the same age.

but only those who watch football can know it , those who prefer to read the sun hardly can know a thing.

And how many games have you seen him play for City? Not including on TV as it's impossible to properly judge a player that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.