Balotelli - What was he thinking?

If someone can post another video a another city player made the same mistake in second half and left the ball and the defender got it same noise to , we should employ that lady for away games lol

Meh.

balohatersgonnahate.jpg

Fuck it, sell the prick now. How dare he etc...

The reaction of some people on here is laughable.

Balotelli, ruining football since 2010.

^So because Mancini thinks this means its true? Come on now. Even my yank buddy noted the whistle noise and he barely knows much football.

who cares 'bout this 'incident'. what I couldn't believe was the ridiculous commentary, same as last year, saying they were wondering if Mancini could achieve success with the money and if it was possible to make the team 'gel.'

f*cking hell, we won the FA Cup and grabbed a champions league spot in the balance. and we haven't even bought anyone this summer outside Clichy who will play significant minutes. Ridiculous.

Unless you believe every negative thing said about Balotelli is true, it is clear he thought the play was dead and was just fooling around. Having said that, he must know he is under the spotlight. He got to keep his head on but aside from that, great footballing talent a must keep.

both announcers (American ESPN feed) were twits lol

HellasLEAF said:
who cares 'bout this 'incident'. what I couldn't believe was the ridiculous commentary, same as last year, saying they were wondering if Mancini could achieve success with the money and if it was possible to make the team 'gel.'

f*cking hell, we won the FA Cup and grabbed a champions league spot in the balance. and we haven't even bought anyone this summer outside Clichy who will play significant minutes. Ridiculous.
I know ffs it felt like we were back in the summer of 2010, same script "Remains to be seen whether City can compete with the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool"

Not only terrible commentators terrible supporters too, "You'll never beat United" - FA Cup Semi? "Arsenal reject" to Clichy?!?

Boy I wish Balotelli had scored this one haha...<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 pm --<br /><br />Roberto Mancini
On Mario Balotelli:

“I think that we need to always be professional, always serious and for me in that case, Mario [Balotelli] wasn’t and for this I changed him. To take him off the pitch after 30 minutes is punishment enough for him. In football, you should be serious always. If you have a chance to score—you score. For me, it’s finished now. I hope that he learns an important lesson. I don’t think its easy to leave the pitch after 30 minutes, but if one player has good behavior, plays for the team, plays strong, plays serious—they can stay on the pitch for 90 minutes, if not they can come with me on the bench.”

Nigel De Jong
On the Mario Balotelli substitution:

“Everybody’s seen it, it wasn’t a great action and the coach took a decision to take him off. That’s a decision that’s been made and that’s a statement that the group is behind him. If you get in front of the goal you have to score. He knows that as well. I hope he learns from this moment and that we continue to be stronger as a group.”

Good comments from de jong, doesn't sound like he thought he was offside... otherwise they would of mensioned it.

As for the comments made by the commentator at the time, he can fuck right off with respect to Galaxy... didn't Beckham just bad mouth us the other day? We aint recieved any respect from anyone for the past two and half years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.