Balotelli - What was he thinking?

BulgarianPride said:
southern muppet said:
He thought he was offside, end of story.

I agree.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6t_FCQ6Vc[/youtube]

He thought he was offside, still a huge mistake.
He doesn't even aim his backheel at goal! How anyone in their right mind thinks he was shooting is beyond me. If he'd have just pulled up and not done the back-heel this wouldn't even be a discussion. It's pathetic.

My 50 p worth - watched entire game on espn virgin with the option to stop rewind etc , for those that have recorded it re watch it there was 100% something that sounded like a whistle , another man city player made the same mistake second half I think around 75-80th min off top of my head down the left side near there box , same sound city player left it and play just continued . Although granted the city player didn't make a silly flick away . I think it was a simple mid understanding . Please re watch with good quality sound before makin judgement . The above is all my opinion only . based on what I heard no re actions etc maybe if someone with the facilities can post vids to both it might change some minds

superman7 said:
My 50 p worth - watched entire game on espn virgin with the option to stop rewind etc , for those that have recorded it re watch it there was 100% something that sounded like a whistle , another man city player made the same mistake second half I think around 75-80th min off top of my head down the left side near there box , same sound city player left it and play just continued . Although granted the city player didn't make a silly flick away . I think it was a simple mid understanding . Please re watch with good quality sound before makin judgement . The above is all my opinion only . based on what I heard no re actions etc maybe if someone with the facilities can post vids to both it might change some minds
Exactly now lets move on - Aguero tomorrow

BornLate58 said:
superman7 said:

Hopefully ! Really think we could do with a winger And a second silva though myself!

superman7 said:
BornLate58 said:
superman7 said:

Hopefully ! Really think we could do with a winger And a second silva though myself!

like aguero and nasri?

jamielowndes said:
bellbuzzer said:
for the first time i have doubts over RM,completely over-the-top reaction,made a nothing into confrontation.the entire thing centres on balo hearing a whistle.Doesn't take much for some to show their true colours on here.

Please dont tell me youre being serious. Mancini wins the FA Cup and Champs League qualification, and a bust up with a striker whose arrogance is more than well documented, that noone would touch when Inter didnt want him except for Mancini, is making you doubt Mancini? Gimme a break.

Agreed.....Balotalli, for all his talent and promise, is under a spotlight every minute, not just of the game, but because of his 'reputation', deserved or not, it's how it is now, in his private life too....he needs to realise this and realise how his behaviour, however slight reflects on MCFC too.

The two absolute clueless Yank twunts commentating on ESPN made several remarks, undeserved at that point to be fair, towards his attitude before this incident, and just loved having something like he gave them to 'back up' their pre-concieved judgement of him.......in his defence (NOT Deee-fence btw)the same pair of twunts also mentioned Nige several times in relation to him being the 'most unlikeable' City player......based on his ONE (admittedly awful, but also out of real character) foul in that World Cup, and.......er, sod all else really....so proof that though they were just clueless colonial c*nts, it's the kinda thing we are up against where Balo is concerened, and as such, he and Bobby need to sort this out properly.....it's doing nobody at our club any good.

superman7 said:
BornLate58 said:
superman7 said:

We do have Suarez which is good. Aguero can play out on the wing and come in although he's much better playing in a 2-striker formation from everything I've seen. I would like to sign someone like Nasri or Sneijder to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.