Balotelli - What was he thinking?

sneakitawc said:
probably said by half the people in these 68 pages, but the entire thing is a storm in a teacup.

joe hart's trending on twitter right now with the top tweet coming from fox soccer's derek taylor, which goes thusly:

Mancini talking out both sides of his mouth...Balotelli pulled for hot-dogging, but then Joe Hart kicks the winning penalty? Give me a break

Agree that it's a bit of a storm in a pre season tea cup, but the bit about Hart is just wrong he was taking penalty number 9 and is a pretty good penalty taker if I was criticising it would be for Lescott, being ahead of him.

And the legend grows...............................I predict, this boy will be in our 'best ever City X1' before he leaves us. He get's more endearing with every extravagance.

Back of The Sun tomorrow

355793476.jpg

The character assassination continues in tomorrow's papers, two days in a row now. Telegraph has a "times and life of Balotelli" article showcasing all of his "incidents". They truly are lowlives but the only way to stop it is if he behaves.

Balo is a cool guy, get off him. He has more talent than all L.A. Galaxy together, and it was a friendly.

Quoting the Sun is like asking a compulsive liar to tell the truth bout something. This is a NON issue blown up by the media and so called "fans". Like I said if Beckham or another golden boy had done that it would have been taken as what it was, NOTHING!.

It doesn't help that on forums like this he is often talked about as legend status for things like winking,showboating like on Sunday,being unable to put a bib on and other nothing things. Let's hope he can do real quality football things over a long career with City to properly justify legend status.

Yeah, that's some "blast" by Nige. He sounds really "pissed".

On another note, I dropped a dripping tea-bag earlier on the floor as I was trying to coax it from the mug, into the bin. I muttered - sotto voce - "bother". All of sudden, some chap sticks his head through the open kitchen window and says, "Do you have to curse and blaspheme like that at the top of your lungs? I'll bet you beat your wife!".

Sigh said:
Yeah, that's some "blast" by Nige. He sounds really "pissed".

On another note, I dropped a dripping tea-bag earlier on the floor as I was trying to coax it from the mug, into the bin. I muttered - sotto voce - "bother". All of sudden, some chap sticks his head through the open kitchen window and says, "Do you have to curse and blaspheme like that at the top of your lungs? I'll bet you beat your wife!".

See what happens when you don't take your medication?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.