Balotelli - What was he thinking?

i think he is great, this red t--t was in the garage filling up alongside me when me and the attendant who is a blue started talking about ballo when the stretford piped up he has no respect for anyone someone his going to chin him so i set about laughing at this t--t and singing ooh balotelli he,s a striker, the reason i love the guy is because the two people at city who the stretfords hate more than anyone is bobby and ballo, why because underneath they know they are a massive threat? at the end of the day it was a buckshea friendly against beckhams all stars and the whole fkn world went up in arms at a kid who tried to do something different, how many times as ronaldo took the fkn piss out of players, i mean it could have been worse he could have kung foo kicked someone in the crowd or been a blatant thug and half crippled someone and sold a book on the strength of it, lets get this in perspective, he,s a city player who all the enemy want us to get rid of and a lot of blues are falling for it?

mancunial said:
i think he is great, this red t--t was in the garage filling up alongside me when me and the attendant who is a blue started talking about ballo when the stretford piped up he has no respect for anyone someone his going to chin him so i set about laughing at this t--t and singing ooh balotelli he,s a striker, the reason i love the guy is because the two people at city who the stretfords hate more than anyone is bobby and ballo, why because underneath they know they are a massive threat? at the end of the day it was a buckshea friendly against beckhams all stars and the whole fkn world went up in arms at a kid who tried to do something different, how many times as ronaldo took the fkn piss out of players, i mean it could have been worse he could have kung foo kicked someone in the crowd or been a blatant thug and half crippled someone and sold a book on the strength of it, lets get this in perspective, he,s a city player who all the enemy want us to get rid of and a lot of blues are falling for it?

well said that man

bumble said:
Even the players do not like him, he is a liability...get rid.

Jesus wept!

The only person in the wrong on this is Mancini. He over-reacted because he had completely mis-read the situation. Balotelli thought he was offside so stopped playing. How many times do we hear 'play to the whistle'. Well, that's all he did and he's getting castigated for it by the Rag infested press and that is warping the minds of Blues on here. Unbelievable.

bumble said:
Even the players do not like him, he is a liability...get rid.

Stop taking sense you'll get hammered by the blinkered on here.

The same people who are defending Balotelli would be hammering the granny shagger if he had done something similar.

If Balo was a member of Bluemoon he would be the ultimate WUM and half the posters on here would be crying over him.

He is hilarious and a very good footballer. Had this match been something important then I would care but it was a friendly and too many people are overreacting.

Anyone still upset needs to get over it.

a breathe of fresh air to modern day football. The lads has talent and is young. He brings something different to our team a character like the Rodney Marsh and Stan Bowles of yesteryear. Give the lad a break and a full season under his belt. Get behind all the lads we're on this great trip together the club, fans and players...... all for one and one for all.The blue moons rising....CTID!!!. The British press hate us,a reason to stick together and stop knocking our own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.