Balotelli...Would you have him back?

MP could get the best out of him, when focused was the best player on the park, I'm a big fan of Alf, but would have Mario in our 4 over him any day of the week, never seen such a good player completely lose confidence like he did towards the end of the season, would never happen to Mario!! Was the £16.8 mill right?

Bear-how-about-no.jpg

It'd be like going back and shagging a dirty lunatic ex. Everyone would warn you off saying she's bad news but you think with your cock so that clouds your judgement. You'd go there, it'd be great at first, then you'd realise what a loon she is, wonder why you convinced yourself that it was a good idea in the first place and then end up with an STD whilst all the time your friends would be saying "I told you so".

Mario put us on the map. He made us front page news rather than back page. Good or bad, it boosted our profile. I loved having him at City but would I have him back now? No chance. I actually don't think he'd improve us or fit in with our style of play now. Thanks for the memories Mario, it was emotional..........

nope.

but i think if he does come back to the premiere league apart from this year ( maybe arsenal) ...he will come to us

I can imagine Pellegrini would have a calming influence on him and let's face it he was younger and people do mature and look back on past mistakes and move on . So I reckon yes, I'd have him back at City and I reckon he'd really show the Premier league what he's all about. Just my view though and can appreciate why some wouldn't re-sign him.

No.

I liked Balo, but the glimpses of quality were too rare. His "why always me?" goal against United was an example, but then how many times did we see shots blasted way over the bar from 35 yards out?

It felt a bit like the Emporers New Clothes to me - everyone says how much ability he's got and that he can is world class on his day .... but we never really saw it with our own eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.