Balotelli...Would you have him back?

cibaman said:
Always hoped he'd mature into a consistent player making the most of his undoubted ability. But it looks increasingly like he'll only ever be a player that turns up every now and then.
Agreed, as it is now (and has been for a few years) I fully expect his career to head the way of Robinho. Full of early promise and potential, down the pan due to lack of application and consistency.

The talent is there, but his desire isn't. And he's a very likable guy who does a lot more good than the media would have you know, but he will be his own biggest contributor to his downfall.

Win a few more leagues, perhaps a champions league or two.

Then bring Mario back, sometimes I do long for the old City. This professionalism, constant acquisition of trophies can get a bit tiresome.

Obviously joking.

I'd love to see mad Mario for NYCFC, he's made for the American market.

No, never. It was fun first time around but we don't need players who distract from the team. The term holistic was coined with Mancini and Mario in mind. There's no going back.

Or another way of looking at it is, would the charming man, with his calming influences get the best out of him on the pitch? he's had a few volatile managers mentoring him...

People were saying when he was with us that ''he's only a young lad'' and that ''he'll mature''. Well; he's 23 now, when is he going to mature? Don't want him back in the same postcode as the stadium, never mind back at the club.

No, and in any case the owners won't have him back. At some point after one of his several escapades they decided he'd have to go. It was the same with Tevez.

No, and I was a fan of Mario.

The years keep passing by and people still talk about his potential; he'll be turning 24 next month.

He's scored 88 goals, at that age Sergio had 154 and a 30 goal season under his belt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.