Balotelli...Would you have him back?

I was gutted when he was sold, and felt very strongly that the club had dropped a bollock. That said I also didn't rate Manuel.

Two of the biggest decisions city have made in recent years and I was on the wrong side of both of them.

Looking at the team/squad last year, and all the harmony that came with it and it would have to be a regretful "no" from me.

I still and always will love and admire the guy though, and believe still that he will have the career we all thought him capable of.

Ironically, MP would quite possibly be the exact type of manager to make it happen too, but it would be too big a risk at the moment.

Love you mario x

No thanks. He's great on his day, but is not consistent enough. He has the talent to be one of the very best but doesn't have the mentality for it.

If I thought there was any possible way he could make it about the football and not himself - absolutely. Seeing as that will never happen as long as I have a hole in my arse - no chance.

I loved him - not in a gay way - and although it would be great to have him back, he's a luxury we can't afford. We've a real battle on our hands to retain the title and although he would doubtless contribute, equally he'd be a passenger and a liability half the time. So no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.