Balotelli...Would you have him back?

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
According to some media sources Arsenal might be about to sign Mario,... may be rubbish, who knows?

Anyhow, the question.....

Forgetting the fact that we maybe don't need another striker, IF we did, would you have him back, or is he bad news?

He's obviously a great player, on his day, but does he have too much baggage?, bearing in mind he's a bit older and a bit wiser than when he was here previously.
Yes, yes, yes.
I wouldn't stop there though. I'd also :
Have given John Benson more time
Given Mcmanaman a longer contract
Kept Vuoso as he showed great potential
Made Nery Castillo's loan move permanent
Doubled Stuart Pearce's transfer war-chest
Substituted Dickov at half time at Wembley in 1999.

Maybe BM Mods can do an annual Darwin Awards for the most inane & pointless thread starter? This one would be right up there.

CtidBlueMooner said:
According to some media sources Arsenal might be about to sign Mario,... may be rubbish, who knows?

Forgetting the fact that we maybe don't need another striker, IF we did, would you have him back, or is he bad news?

He's obviously a great player, on his day, but does he have too much baggage?, bearing in mind he's a bit older and a bit wiser than when he was here previously.
Yes, yes, yes.
I wouldn't stop there though. I'd also :
Have given John Benson more time
Given Mcmanaman a longer contract
Kept Vuoso as he showed great potential
Made Nery Castillo's loan move permanent
Doubled Stuart Pearce's transfer war-chest
Substituted Dickov at half time at Wembley in 1999.

Maybe BM Mods can do an annual Darwin Awards for the most inane & pointless thread starter? This one would be right up there.

I don't agree with any of your suggestions, but I might have given John Benson another week or so......:)

As much as he came good when it mattered he also had a tendency to let us down. Was he'll bent on getting sent off against Arsenal and was....Got us eliminated from the Europa League through his stupidity kicking a guy in the chest when momentum was with us etc...

crazyg said:
jimharri said:
No fucking way. The bloke would start a row in an empty house.
Surely you mean FIRE???

vnjdyu.jpg

We should have never got him in the first place, never mind have him back!
A complete idiot who was and would be a negative drain on the club the team and the fans.
So I think thats a 'no'.

Remarkable guy who was given an terrible time by the media driven by his refusal to sign for a certain manager then carried on by his silver spoon son that became a witch hunt for every shithouse scribe and pundit, to the extent he was being ridiculed on third rate competition shows? For me he was so talented and entertaining even off the pitch, his why only me at Trafford will live with every city fan for life. I would love him back but only if pellets could change his attitude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.