Balotelli...Would you have him back?

Possibly the most frustrating footballer I've ever seen.Now he is elsewhere,i feel much more relaxed about his impact in the world.

A great character and fantastic talent.......for the sake of football I hope the former doesn't destroy the latter.

IrelandSuperman said:
njmcfc1894 said:
we probably saw best of him while at City
I seriously hope not. I wish nothing but the best for the kid.

I'd not swap away his time here either. The "Why always me?" moment, especially coming right after his fireworks shenanigans, was priceless. Against the rags, in the most humiliating derby (for them) in living memory, it's even better.

2 seasons FAC AND PL, MOTM at Wembley in semi and Final, really stepped up to the plate when Carlos got injured at Anfield just before semi, stepped up again when Carlos went for a holiday.Thanks for the memories.

He is like a Bungie jump. Try it once. Enjoy the experience whilst it lasts but tick it off your bucket list never to go back. Job done.

Big fan of his when he was here (not that last half season, though) and wish him well.

In fact I hope we get him again at the end of his career for NYCFC. He'd be a star there.

WOW 3 pages of comments and not one would take Mario back! Just shows you how far this club of ours as come. Love the kid, but I'm with you all on this it's a no from me too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.