Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dref619 said:
i think dzeko might be better than super mario, but not 20 million pounds better which is what wolfsburg want, i think wev done the sensible thing and told them to get bent, i only hope we do the same with villa
hope thats not the bent from sunderland?

The Big Irishman said:
I am addicted to this site and have been for the past 6 months or so. I agree with many of the other posters who are getting excited about Balotelli. None of the other linked players and potential wow signings have got me this giddy. I can imagine him saying a load of really hurtful shit about United and I just love it! The arrival of this player and the passion that he shows on the pitch would be a delight for us all to see.
Can't help but thinking he could join United and the whole thing turn full circle. Please hurry up and get this one in the bag.

Welcome ;)

BlueDejong said:
The Big Irishman said:
I am addicted to this site and have been for the past 6 months or so. I agree with many of the other posters who are getting excited about Balotelli. None of the other linked players and potential wow signings have got me this giddy. I can imagine him saying a load of really hurtful shit about United and I just love it! The arrival of this player and the passion that he shows on the pitch would be a delight for us all to see.
Can't help but thinking he could join United and the whole thing turn full circle. Please hurry up and get this one in the bag.

Welcome ;)
Thanks, great to eventually join up and have a crack at putting my opinions forward.

The Big Irishman said:

Rag.

I have loads more posts than you. Therefore you are a rag.

I like Irish people though. They're fun and smell like cabbage.

RazorH said:
The Big Irishman said:

Rag.

Please shut the fxxk up your mouse

BlueDejong said:
RazorH said:
Rag.

I don't fully understand you because you can't seem to spell properly, but you can chill out and start licking the windows again, because I was joking with the big Irish guy. I'm Irish too.

Slan anois agus pog mo hon.

RazorH said:
The Big Irishman said:

Rag.

LOL good one .... no offense to irish guy welcome aboard mate.

cant stop laughing.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm --<br /><br />
The Big Irishman said:

I hope he doesnt turn in a RAG shirt in a TV show ;)

RazorH said:
BlueDejong said:

I don't fully understand you because you can't seem to spell properly, but you can chill out and start licking the windows again, because I was joking with the big Irish guy. I'm Irish too.

He's not English thats why occasional words or sentences of his aren't quite as they should be, but you can still understand what he is saying in around about way. His post to you seems pretty self explanitory.

Hi all,bin reading this forum for about 2plus years now and love it,very exciting times right now! But it is so frustrating waiting for these deals to go through (hopfully) ie Balo and Kolarov! hope to hear sumit today cuz i swear i gonna get caught one of these days on my mobile at work lookin at bluemoon!

Lomas has a lob on said:
RazorH said:

He's not English thats why occasional words or sentences of his aren't quite as they should be, but you can still understand what he is saying in around about way. His post to you seems pretty self explanitory.
Where as with a lot of English people I can only understand the occasional word and most of their sentences are completely not as they should be. I can't understand what they're saying in a round about way either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.