Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
franksven said:
He's 1/20 on with sky, doesn't get much more of a done deal than this. Don't think i'll take it up @ £20 to win a £1

oh go on...be a devil ;)
i agree done deal so why to people keep starting threads claiming to be in the know

Going off the odds

Milner
Balotteli

are nailed on and we are favourites for
Schweinsteiger
Sneijder
Luiz
Drogba
Torres

And Joint favourites for
Ozil

Looks to me as though the bookies are frightened of City and doesn't really tell us anything new.

IMO
Milner
Balotteli
Koralov

will be added

One thing which is confusing is who Noel Gallagher feels will be the WOW signing.

To decide to spend 34m pounds on balotelli and not on dzeko who is a more proven goalscorer but maybe less talented,i really don't understand.

zinaldo1982 said:
To decide to spend 34m pounds on balotelli and not on dzeko who is a more proven goalscorer but maybe less talented,i really don't understand.
Well my cousin lives in Milan and he's a ac fan but says balotelli can be 1 of the best players in the world in a couple of years time so he must be good

zinaldo1982 said:

theres probably more to the story than we know mate

zinaldo1982 said:

Balotelli is faster, stronger, more likely to do amazing things, younger and just plain better as a talent than Dzeko.

zinaldo1982 said:

I think its euros mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.