Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tez Tosterone said:
Inter Milan have confirmed there is a "dialogue" with Manchester City about striker Mario Balotelli, and they are "waiting and considering" but have yet to take a definite decision on his future (Italian Sky Sports, 1150 BST).

As reported on the British Broadcasting Corporation Sport 'Breaking Gossip' website.

Say, do you have a current account with the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation?

Tez Tosterone said:
Inter Milan have confirmed there is a "dialogue" with Manchester City about striker Mario Balotelli, and they are "waiting and considering" but have yet to take a definite decision on his future (Italian Sky Sports, 1150 BST).

As reported on the British Broadcasting Corporation Sport 'Breaking Gossip' website.

Oooh, how very formal Tez....;-p

Haven't seem him play much but seen a YouTube video of the lad. Seems decent but the price going on around here seems a tad high. Give 'em Jo.

banbury_blue said:
the talisman said:
Mario is 19, I reckon Ade will be in front of him in the pecking order, for a year or 2 at least.

Ade will be our top scorer this coming season.

Totally agree with this,

I think Ade will be on fire this season, he has been able to put a very troubled, interrupted season behind him, of which 14 goals wasn't too bad a return (and still 9th in whole of Premier League). He has had a little baby and seems happy and focused on the next season, there has been nothing from the player himself that he has ever wanted out (only talk he has been offered to other clubs)

He now has Johnson, Silva, SWP and maybe Milner to supply the bullets for him and So i fully expect him to threaten the golden boot this year

Kai Adebayor?

Tez Tosterone said:

Christ, I hate "football talk". What this essentially means is that we are weeks away from a conclusion if there even is one.

Tez Tosterone wrote:

Christ, I hate "football talk". What this essentially means is that we are weeks away from a conclusion if there even is one.

Not necessarily, IMO we have basically said that if you want that much for him you can wait to the end of the window and we will talk to you then. Inter no doubt with their new manager want to sign some players and probably now realise they need our dosh, so Inter approach us, we should now say if you want the deal done now so you can spend, drop the price!!!!!

Armaan said:
J.A.M said:
City now 1/20 to sign this lad.
Its looking good
Been like that for a few days mate
Serious? Might go and bang twenty quid on him, worth it for a pound return! On a serious note though a Fiver Ion ade top scorer this year is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.