Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Inter Milan have confirmed there is a "dialogue" with Manchester City about striker Mario Balotelli, and they are "waiting and considering" but have yet to take a definite decision on his future (Italian Sky Sports, 1150 BST).

As reported on the British Broadcasting Corporation Sport 'Breaking Gossip' website.

Oooh, how very formal Tez....;-p

Erm, it's Terence to you.

the talisman said:
banbury_blue said:
Totally agree with this,

I think Ade will be on fire this season, he has been able to put a very troubled, interrupted season behind him, of which 14 goals wasn't too bad a return (and still 9th in whole of Premier League). He has had a little baby and seems happy and focused on the next season, there has been nothing from the player himself that he has ever wanted out (only talk he has been offered to other clubs)

He now has Johnson, Silva, SWP and maybe Milner to supply the bullets for him and So i fully expect him to threaten the golden boot this year

Kai Adebayor?
Nah that's his other kid.

ello_jo said:
Armaan said:
Been like that for a few days mate
Serious? Might go and bang twenty quid on him, worth it for a pound return! On a serious note though a Fiver Ion ade top scorer this year is needed!

I know, no one in there right mind would risk losing money with them odds.
What are the odds for Ade for top scorer?

I am not 100% sure which post this one falls under. A number of people have said Tevez aint going nowhere but I have just had an unsettling experience in the Club Shop. I have just been in there to buy my son the new away kit, I asked for Tevez on the back of it and was told not to bother as he has not yet decided which number he is having next season and it would avoid my son having the wrong number.

I know this may be in completely good faith but it has got me
thinking what if there is something else, is he going to be used as bait in a deal with Inter for someone? It would avoid all the shirts coming back for a refund.

He always wore 32 at United and City, why change now? Also, i have not known this sort of thing happen before

The Big Irishman said:
I am not 100% sure which post this one falls under. A number of people have said Tevez aint going nowhere but I have just had an unsettling experience in the Club Shop. I have just been in there to buy my son the new away kit, I asked for Tevez on the back of it and was told not to bother as he has not yet decided which number he is having next season and it would avoid my son having the wrong number.

thinking what if there is something else, is he going to be used as bait in a deal with Inter for someone? It would avoid all the shirts coming back for a refund.

He always wore 32 at United and City, why change now? Also, i have not known this sort of thing happen before
lucky 7th post ..rag

interesting but cant see it being of any significance mate Tevez is pictured wearing the new shirt and since loads of orders will be online with his name and number on the back loads of returns would be made as a consequence anyway ..think he is safe for now ..certainly strange though ?? could be the staff on a wind up ? spec if they visit this site and have any idea of the paranoia on here at the moment ha ha

The Big Irishman said:

Online shop has Tevez as no. 32 again, strangely enough.........

yozzer said:
The Big Irishman said:

lucky 7th post ..rag
get one with salford dick on then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.