Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
http://www.repubblica.it/sport/index.html?ref=hphead
The details of the operation - Quiet and smiling, with purple cap on his head, lack of response to questions from journalists asking his future the young striker, whose transfer to the court of Roberto Mancini after a long tug is practically thing done, but there is still the official. Within the next 48 hours Balotelli become in effect a player of Manchester City: Inter will be 30 million euros plus bonus for a total of 35 million or the amount requested by President Massimo Moratti. SuperMario expected to sign a five-year approximately 4 million per season. Monday or Tuesday the decisive meeting between the agent Mino Raiola and managers of English clubs to find the understanding sull'ingaggio. And on July 31 in Baltimore, Inter will play right along with the ManCity.
I'm sure i've read that about 4 times already on this forum. Nothing new i don't think. But it's looking positive.

Tricky_Trev said:
waspish said:
The details of the operation - Quiet and smiling, with purple cap on his head, lack of response to questions from journalists asking his future the young striker, whose transfer to the court of Roberto Mancini after a long tug is practically thing done, but there is still the official. Within the next 48 hours Balotelli become in effect a player of Manchester City: Inter will be 30 million euros plus bonus for a total of 35 million or the amount requested by President Massimo Moratti. SuperMario expected to sign a five-year approximately 4 million per season. Monday or Tuesday the decisive meeting between the agent Mino Raiola and managers of English clubs to find the understanding sull'ingaggio. And on July 31 in Baltimore, Inter will play right along with the ManCity.
I'm sure i've read that about 4 times already on this forum. Nothing new i don't think. But it's looking positive.

yeah it was on page 1

It's on Goal now too:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/07/25/2041834/breaking-news-manchester-city-and-inter-reach-agreement-over" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ement-over</a>

i think he has to be registered because he is foreign, if he would have lived in England for 36 months then he would have been ok to play at any time but dont quote me because the articles i took the info from were a bit confusing lol

i think he has to be registered because he is foreign, if he would have lived in England for 36 months then he would have been ok to play at any time but dont quote me because the articles i took the info from were a bit confusing lol
No. He's under 21 and therefore does not need to be registered as one of the 25. So he'd be like a bonus player really.

Tricky_Trev said:
No. He's under 21 and therefore does not need to be registered as one of the 25. So he'd be like a bonus player really.

he has to have been trained for 3 yrs i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.