Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad stat this one - Mario Balotelli found the net every 154 mins & 24 secs in Serie A last term, with only six players scoring at a faster rate. Super.

Italian agents remind me of the lyric from 99 problems;

"As loud as a motorbike but couldn't crush a grape in a fruit fight."

I Really dont understand all the posturing. This deal is blatantly very close to being concluded so why not just say "wait and see?"

The guy obviously loves his moment in the limelight. These dickheads should be behind the scenes with their mouths shut. I would be embarrassed to be making millions off someone else's talent.

chase of spades said:
Guy on sky earlier in italy said to expect summit
today,that was couple hrs after the agent said what he said,chill out!

The journo said he had been told that the deal was to go through today this morning. That would be a few hours before the agent came out and put the record straight.

I know the guy is a gobby twat, but surely he knows more about the deal than some random journo? He is the direct representative of the player after all.

I feel certain this will go through, perhaps not today though. :(

Mino Raiola, Balotelli's agent, has said there will be no agreement for at least a few days as negotiations continue...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mario Barwuah Balotelli
Inter striker Mario Balotelli will have to wait a few days more before completing his eagerly anticipated move to Manchester City as negotiations continue.

Contrary to earlier reports in Italy, Mino Raiola has revealed Balotelli has not penned his five-year, €4million per annum contract with City. His response comes just hours after La Gazzetta dello Sport claimed the striker had already put pen to paper with City on a deal and that only an official announcement was pending.
Last night it emerged on Sky Sport Italia that Inter and City had agreed a fee for Balotelli with €30million heading towards the Italians plus a series of bonuses that could see the deal rise to €35m.

City boss Roberto Mancini then hailed the Inter hitman ahead of his arrival in an interview he gave La Stampa on Monday morning.

But, according to Raiola who has been at the centre of negotiations between Balotelli, Inter and City, the all important signature has not yet arrived.

But, progress could unfold within the next few days.

"There has been no signature between Balotelli and City. And I doubt that an agreement will be reached in the next few days," Raiola told ANSA.it. on Monday afternoon.

It seems it's just a matter of sitting around to wait for the bureaucratic wheels to start turning again.

Reports from Italy also suggest Balotelli's Inter team-mates have organised a party for him as a goodwill farewell gesture - adding further strength that a deal could indeed be completed within Raiola's time frame.

Inter play City in a friendly later this week and some voices claim that Balotelli could even play against his old side should an official deal be reached by then.

i'm getting fed up now. it feels like him and inter and his agent keep moving the goalposts

Failsworth_Blue said:
Not a bad stat this one - Mario Balotelli found the net every 154 mins & 24 secs in Serie A last term, with only six players scoring at a faster rate. Super.
At 19 years of age!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.