Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
i'm getting fed up now. it feels like him and inter and his agent keep moving the goalposts

According to the guy on SSN it's City who aren't around to finalise the paperwork.

bobmcfc said:
Mino Raiola, Balotelli's agent, has said there will be no agreement for at least a few days as negotiations continue...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mario Barwuah Balotelli
Inter striker Mario Balotelli will have to wait a few days more before completing his eagerly anticipated move to Manchester City as negotiations continue.

Contrary to earlier reports in Italy, Mino Raiola has revealed Balotelli has not penned his five-year, €4million per annum contract with City. His response comes just hours after La Gazzetta dello Sport claimed the striker had already put pen to paper with City on a deal and that only an official announcement was pending.
Last night it emerged on Sky Sport Italia that Inter and City had agreed a fee for Balotelli with €30million heading towards the Italians plus a series of bonuses that could see the deal rise to €35m.

City boss Roberto Mancini then hailed the Inter hitman ahead of his arrival in an interview he gave La Stampa on Monday morning.

But, according to Raiola who has been at the centre of negotiations between Balotelli, Inter and City, the all important signature has not yet arrived.

But, progress could unfold within the next few days.

"There has been no signature between Balotelli and City. And I doubt that an agreement will be reached in the next few days," Raiola told ANSA.it. on Monday afternoon.

It seems it's just a matter of sitting around to wait for the bureaucratic wheels to start turning again.

Reports from Italy also suggest Balotelli's Inter team-mates have organised a party for him as a goodwill farewell gesture - adding further strength that a deal could indeed be completed within Raiola's time frame.

Inter play City in a friendly later this week and some voices claim that Balotelli could even play against his old side should an official deal be reached by then.

i'm getting fed up now. it feels like him and inter and his agent keep moving the goalposts

TBH even Mancini has said it could take 10 days so all this done deal and will be announced today malarkey sounds a bit premature. I've no doubt Balotelli will be ours but I just don't expect an announcement today or tomorrow for that matter.

Here are some pictures of Mino Raiola to amuse us whilst we wait:

minoraiola.jpg

minazlat.jpg

minoraiola.jpg

it just feels like they are putting the squeeze on us. maybe when we play them we will sit down and get it sorted

I doubt it has been done yet but I feel like it should be done before the end of the transfer window.

We could be delaying as much as them, maybe our 'team' are in the UK for Milner or Torres.

Anyone know if Cook is in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.